Mariah Bell | Page 26 | Golden Skate

Mariah Bell

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
So I just watched Mariah's new programs for the ISP Challenge. I'm not sure about the SP though I think Mariah can probably sell it to me with time. The FS I like... except for the Winner Takes It All section which incidentally is the only part that uses an ABBA cover instead of actual ABBA :mad: I wish they'd replace it with the ABBA version of Winner Takes It All, if they must use that song, the stripped down cover totally sucks the momentum and energy from the program while it's playing! /rant over

Anyway, excited Mariah continues her streak of medaling, even at virtual events :biggrin:

Azikin

Medalist
Cogratulations! :clap:
I just don't understand why Mariah had the same costume in SP and FS.. also leaving that lutz in FS for the last moment didn't seem like a good decision... she was already tired and I just knew there's gonna be a problem...

dancelion21

On the Ice
Cogratulations! :clap:
I just don't understand why Mariah had the same costume in SP and FS.. also leaving that lutz in FS for the last moment didn't seem like a good decision... she was already tired and I just knew there's gonna be a problem...
Mariah's SP costume wasn't fitting well, so she chose to wear her FS costume for the SP. Her program layout is the same as it was last year, and she had problems with the last jump last year too. Usually, it's underrotated, but it was a fall yesterday. That's more of a stamina problem than anything else.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Free skating. Little rough, but thanks to the margin from the SP Mariah took the gold:

(may require VPN for watching)

Pale

Rinkside
Country
Russia
Some cute pictures of Mariah
oOYcd8W.jpg

YIeHYcJ.jpg

TqNk3DA.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/mariahsk8rbell

Giltedge

Final Flight
" Success is never final and failure never fatal ..... it just wasn't my night.
Thank you all so much for your support!
❤
❤

Here is to learning more everyday
and truly enjoying this process!
It's what life is all about! "
.............................................................. Mariah

lSPkz2121cU.jpg

Azikin

Medalist
Well I haven't seen the championship and the results yet but I have seen the Worlds nominations and the discussion seems to be Karen vs Amber being selected. What about the winner of Skate America? Quite disappointing. Am I missing something?

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
So so wanted to see Mariah on the team.. and I will miss her.. not the end of the world; she has a wonderful presence and us a beautiful person inside and out!! Look forward to her future