Mariah Bell | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Mariah Bell

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mariah Bell from Rohene's Mar 3 Instagram videos:

(Very cute that Rohene likes to use a lot of exclamation marks ;), which I have not copied below.)

Opening of mariahs long
https://instagram.com/p/zyDYGjF8w4/?modal=true (hat tip to TSL, which reposted on its FB page)​

triple axel like nothing on pole

triple axel on pole

triple lutz triple toe

also love the conversation between Kori and Rohene. Wonder what he did on Sunday that she forgives him for?;)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I finally watched all the Instagram videos :love: :love:

I'm so happy I finally have an American girl I can just love unconditionally. Her jumps look great...her artistic abilities are in check....her coach's are awesome...:yay: :cheer2:

El Henry: Was it another forgiveness Sunday thing?

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
She was at Broadmoor Open last year I believe.

Glacial Falls (California) I *think* was the same weekend as Golden West (Denver, CO greater metropolitan area) last year and i know Jason was at Glacial Falls, not sure about the rest of team koro, i don't think any were at Golden West. At any rate I know there was some conflict for Golden West for Jason last year.

BTW, the Glacier Falls and Golden West competitions both are in southern California (not on the same weekend, AFAIK).

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
BTW, the Glacier Falls and Golden West competitions both are in southern California (not on the same weekend, AFAIK).

Bah. . . there is a Golden in the Denver area. . . i swear there was something with Golden in the name. . . who the heck knows.

digging through old Max Aaron posts it looks like Colorado Championships held the same weekend as Glacial Falls. In my defense it was posted by golden411 and Golden is to the west of Denver. . . so somehow it got retitled in my head I think.

Last edited:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I finally watched all the Instagram videos :love: :love:

I'm so happy I finally have an American girl I can just love unconditionally. Her jumps look great...her artistic abilities are in check....her coach's are awesome...:yay: :cheer2:

El Henry: Was it another forgiveness Sunday thing?

Great idea; I have no idea if Kori is Orthodox or not. (I seem to remember photos of her girls at Easter on Western Easter ...) Somehow I don't think Rohene is, but one should never presume!

IAC, I hope to see Mariah kill it next year. I wonder if she will keep her SP?

TMC

Record Breaker
Wow I got chills just from the very start of that long program

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'd really like to see this girl on the podium at US nationals sometime soon. You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one ;)

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think Mariah has a chance next season to podium (and I'm including 4th here, too). She seems to be upping her game and when she's got a consistent 3-3 she could challenge the top ladies next year.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
https://instagram.com/p/0iwea5qEFU/ Looks like TSL has interviewed Mariah! I've really been enjoying their skater interviews lately, so I can't wait to see this one...Dave and Jenny have been so on board with Mariah lately

Dave spotted Mariah at Sectionals and has been pushing her since. I am so looking forward to seeing this one. It should be a good interview. Plus it will be nice to hear team Koro gossip from someone other than Jason, wonder if she also thinks Rohene is a drill sergeant.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dave spotted Mariah at Sectionals and has been pushing her since. I am so looking forward to seeing this one. It should be a good interview. Plus it will be nice to hear team Koro gossip from someone other than Jason, wonder if she also thinks Rohene is a drill sergeant.

I might just have to overcome my dislike of Dave and watch this one. TBH, I just dislike the recaps and not the interviews. And we will see about Rohene's reputation:laugh2:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I might just have to overcome my dislike of Dave and watch this one. TBH, I just dislike the recaps and not the interviews. And we will see about Rohene's reputation:laugh2:

I watch most of them anyway so I will likely give a recap and grade Dave's behavior for all those like you. I think they will be on good behavior.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Well the interview is up. I'm half watching it and will likely re-watch more intently tomorrow. So for Dave has seemed adorably giddy excited actually.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
That was a really nice interview! Mariah is charming, enthusiastic, intelligent, and articulate. They all had so much fun talking that it was fun to listen to.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes, Jenny and Dave asked her some good questions. I do find them annoying sometimes but they do know how to interview skaters.

I like her even more after that interview and like what she said about her skating. You can tell she just loves the sport and I really think she has a chance to further breakthrough now that she's working with Team KoRo. She had such nice things to say about Kori and how positive she is. Having good energy around makes a huge difference, I'm sure in keeping her motivated to succeed.