Ladies after 5 GP events | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies after 5 GP events

FS_rrb

On the Ice
:confused: Nooooo!!!! I would be really upset if she had to withdraw. Hope she recovers well and soon (very soon).

BTW, any more info about this issue? I haven't heard anything else...

deedee1

Record Breaker
Since this is in GPF threads, I'm not sure if it's the best to place to post my question but... 6 GP events are now over, I don't think I saw Valentina Marchei. Why? Is she injured? or decided to take a season off like Carolina and Mao? :confused:

deedee1

Record Breaker
:eek: So the rumor WAS true?! And just 'Wow' to their 2nd finish there! :)

However, so sad cause I so much love Stefania/Ondrej together and we don't see them anymore; with their musicality, intricate choreographies and better costumes, they always produce something special that I don't normally often see from other pairs.

Hope Stefania is doing fine and she's found a new partner by now. SUch gorgeous talented skater for pair field, She is one of my most favorite female pair skaters, after Aolina! :)

FS_rrb

On the Ice
I'm starting to panic after reading those rumours about Radionova being ill. Have this rumours been confirmed?

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, AlexRus' info is generally reliable. However I hope it's nothing too bad and that Elena recovers in time. Otherwise this might just start to resemble a FS version of "And Then There Were None"...

LRK

Record Breaker
:eek: So the rumor WAS true?! And just 'Wow' to their 2nd finish there! :)

However, so sad cause I so much love Stefania/Ondrej together and we don't see them anymore; with their musicality, intricate choreographies and better costumes, they always produce something special that I don't normally often see from other pairs.

Hope Stefania is doing fine and she's found a new partner by now. SUch gorgeous talented skater for pair field, She is one of my most favorite female pair skaters, after Aolina! :)

I haven't seen any news for a while, but she did Plushy's Kings on Ice show with her fiancé Rockne Brubaker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSqdPVhEzmc

Alba

Record Breaker
Well, AlexRus' info is generally reliable. However I hope it's nothing too bad and that Elena recovers in time. Otherwise this might just start to resemble a FS version of "And Then There Were None"...

:rofl:

I asked on FSU as well. The reply is "I heard that she's not going to withdraw."
So probably she was/is sick but she is not going to wd. :yes:

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight

This comment above:thumbsup::laugh2::rofl: But I hope Elena is well and it is only rumors!

peg

Medalist

Or a GPF with lots of Japanese girls in it ;)

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Some info before it starts based on GP tour results

Short program

BV
Pogorilaya 32.14
Radionova 31.84
Lipnitskaya 30.36
Hongo 30.36

GOE
Lipnitskaya 1.01
Tuktamysheva 0.96
Radionova 0.76

PCS
Wagner 32.32
Lipnitskaya 32.16
Tuktamysheva 31.56

Free program

BV
Radionova 62.08
Pogorilaya 59.77
Hongo 57.41

GOE
Radionova 0.83
Tuktamysheva 0.82
Lipnitskaya 0.54

PCS
Radionova 65.20
Tuktamysheva 64.96
Wagner 64.96

Tutto

Record Breaker
same rumours about Elena being sick are on Russian forums too but nothing definite, one poster said that she was seen yesterday practising so it can't be too bad

Alba

Record Breaker
same rumours about Elena being sick are on Russian forums too but nothing definite, one poster said that she was seen yesterday practising so it can't be too bad

Yep. There are news in her fanfest.
They are all traveling to Sweden on Tuesday, Elena is on the list.