Sergei Voronov | Page 42 | Golden Skate

Sergei Voronov

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
Thank you for sharing this! I hope Sergei can continue, he's so inspiring and he's one of the highlights of current men's skating for me. I always look forward to his skating and his program choices have been really good lately. Good luck to him!

LadyB

Record Breaker
The fed has eventually kicked Sergei out of the first team! :sad21: I haven't seen the substitute list yet and hope that he at least will be given a chance at some Challenger event.
There is a #WeLoveSergeiVoronov campaign on Twitter and Instagram where fans show support.

surimi

Record Breaker
aww poor Sergei, a mere one and a half year after his fantastic GP Final where no other Russian singles man qualified, and the Federation shows him quite blatantly that he's too old for them. I do hope he continues, skates light out, and if possible, GP Japan could invite him. They seem to love him there. I miss his skating.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Boo to the Russian Fed!

I can't believe he's not even in the reserve team, that's so mean. :(

I hope if he's continuing and there's a season he'll be invited to a GP, he's always so fun to watch. :biggrin:

#WeLoveSergeiVoronov #thelegend #theicon :cheer:

surimi

Record Breaker
My only favorite Russian male skater of the last two decades, with huge charisma... I am super sad :sad4: I wish him the best in his other endeavors.

ewdokia

On the Ice
Loved the skating, loved the personality. Good luck Seriosha for all your future undertakings, I will miss you so much. :sad21:

kolyadafan2002

Fan of Kolyada
Final Flight
He's just been around for so long, it honestly feels like the end of an era. I watched him since I was a little boy, and have seen him grow and develop. To see him gone... it just feels like something is missing. First Patrick, then Javi, now him. I know that this inevitably happens but it's sad nonetheless.