2014-2015 Senior GPF TV and Livestream | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 Senior GPF TV and Livestream

ice coverage

Record Breaker
It must be somewhere else then since the link I usually use for CBC stream for other competition currently has nothing available.

All I can say is that the listings below are posted at http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/figureskating/broadcast/ :

cbcsports.ca schedule (Times in EST):

Sat Dec 13
10:00 AM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix Final - Pairs free
11:25 AM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix Final - Women's free
1:25 PM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix Final - Ice dance free
2:45 PM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix Final - Men's free
4:45 PM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix Final - Awards Ceremony​

Sat Dec 20
4:00 PM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix Final - Men's Free and Pairs Free​

CBC Television schedule (Times in EST)

Sat Dec 20
4:00 PM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix Final - Men's Free and Pairs Free​

ETA, @pjkwong's Instagram (emphasis added):
Beautiful finishing pose from Rika Hongo. ..don't forget @cbcsports will be streaming frees on Saturday! #cbcskate #gpfbarcelona RT?
http://instagram.com/p/wbisQdione/ (Dec 10)​

ETA/BTW/FYI, for those in the U.S.:

Reminder that NBC's taped coverage does not air until Sun Dec 21, 4-6 p.m. Eastern (check your local listings).

No complaints in this thread, pls.
Just thought the NBC schedule was worth mentioning again b/c I saw that a random person on Twitter posted erroneous information.​

Last edited:

Sabrina

Record Breaker
CBC is only showing Free programs, no shorts in any discipline...not even online streaming:scratch:. They have the rights but are not interested...:bang:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Could a kind soul please explain to me how to work this Hola thing? I've been trying to unblock the ISU stream, but once I get to the video it still says it's unavailable...

s_parks

Record Breaker
What country did you set it to? I just put it on Brazil, and it worked. I went up to the little hola icon on the top of my browser and chose a country(click on more if the shown countries don't work)
Could a kind soul please explain to me how to work this Hola thing? I've been trying to unblock the ISU stream, but once I get to the video it still says it's unavailable...

Krunchii

Record Breaker

Is it the country you're choosing? I use Brazil and it always works for me

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
What country did you set it to? I just put it on Brazil, and it worked. I went up to the little hola icon on the top of my browser and chose a country(click on more if the shown countries don't work)

You may also need to refresh the page after you do that.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Okay, after some fiddling, it works now. It buffers a lot, but it's working. (Does it load better depending on the country you select? I shall try Brazil).

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why is the livestream blocked in the countries where most of the people will be watching from? The ISU one?! Quite frankly I find that completely unfair. It should be viewable to ALL.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Why is the livestream blocked in the countries where most of the people will be watching from? The ISU one?! Quite frankly I find that completely unfair. It should be viewable to ALL.

The reason is that the media rights have been sold to commercial outlets in those countries -- e.g., to NBC/Universal Sports/icenetwork in the U.S.; CBC in Canada; etc.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I am using a MacBook Pro in the US and none of the links worked for me. Most required me to install a newer version of Java and I am not sure I can trust the links the sites direct me to:frown:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am using a MacBook Pro in the US and none of the links worked for me. Most required me to install a newer version of Java and I am not sure I can trust the links the sites direct me to:frown:

Don't install. I had the same thing pop up too. What was worse for me was that the wifi on my laptop (It ONLY works if there's wifi) SUCKS so it buffers too much. And the movements and sound was out of sync.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
CBC is only showing Free programs, no shorts in any discipline...not even online streaming:scratch:. They have the rights but are not interested...:bang:

CBC update:

For today's Senior SD and Men's SP, CBC is giving access to the ISU streaming:

Last edited: