2014-2015 Senior GPF Videos and Results and Discussion | Golden Skate

2014-2015 Senior GPF Videos and Results and Discussion

Mao88

Record Breaker
SENIOR PAIRS SHORT PROGRAM - VIDEOS & RESULTS

1. Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD (CAN) - 74.50 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
2. Ksenia STOLBOVA / Fedor KLIMOV (RUS) - 72.33 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
3. Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN (CHN) - 66.66 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
4. Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN (CHN) - 62.71 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
5. Cheng PENG / Hao ZHANG (CHN) - 62.46 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
6. Yuko KAVAGUTI / Alexander SMIRNOV (RUS) - 55.97 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy

British Eurosport Videos Highlighted In Red

Last edited:

Mao88

Record Breaker
SENIOR LADIES SHORT PROGRAM - VIDEOS & RESULT

1. Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA (RUS) - 67.52 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
2. Julia LIPNITSKAIA (RUS) - 66.24 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
3. Elena RADIONOVA (RUS) - 63.89 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
4. Anna POGORILAYA (RUS) - 61.34 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
5. Rika HONGO (JPN) - 61.10 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
6. Ashley WAGNER (USA) - 60.24 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy

Last edited:

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I am stuck in Belgium today. No sportbox, no ISU stream....thanks a lot for the videos. Back home tomorrow to see the drama live.

MIM

Medalist
My computer is out of order and the streaming links with hola does not work on my iPad and iPhone. :hopelessness:Thank you for uploading the videos. I will probably rely on your videos all weekends. :bow:

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
You're our hero Mao88! :rock: My stream kept freezing throughout the ladie's SP so I can't wait to watch these videos!

altuixde

On the Ice
Thanks for the videos, Mao88! One request, though: could you list the videos in the order that they skated, and put their scores in white text (like this)?

Last edited:

MalAssada

Medalist
Thanks for the videos, Mao88! One request, though: could you list the videos in the order that they skated, and put their scores in white text (like this)?

I second this!

And something that isn't necessary, but I think would be nice: You already mark the Eurosport ones. Why don't you, instead of writing "2nd copy, 3rd copy" don't write the network name?

ice coverage

Record Breaker

I second this!

And something that isn't necessary, but I think would be nice: You already mark the Eurosport ones. Why don't you, instead of writing "2nd copy, 3rd copy" don't write the network name?

Really? Really? :bang:
Please tell me that we are not such spoiled ingrates that it's not "enough" for us that Mao88 selflessly finds and shares so many video links (with lightning speed).

Given that Mao88 already puts so much effort and attention to detail into her/his posts, it is (and should be) Mao's prerogative to use the format that works best for her/him.
Thank you for everything, Mao88.

(altuixde:
If you are determined not to see the scores, nothing is stopping you from finding videos on your own without looking at the GS threads.)

Last edited:

altuixde

On the Ice
My request was a little out of place (the title of the thread is 2014-2015 Senior GPF Videos and Results, after all). Maybe we need another thread just for videos?

MalAssada

Medalist
Well, golden411 does have a point. I'll be happy youtubeing the results myself if I don't want to see the scores (I already do so, anyway), but I hope my request didn't come across as being from a spoiled brat - the suggestion was merely to make access to specifique videos easier.

peeches726

Rinkside
Thanks so much for the videos... I ask only to see if this is a problem with my set up or just a lower recording... But does anyone else have difficulty hearing the British Eurosport audio? Thanks!

altuixde

On the Ice
I had to turn my volume up to the maximum in order to hear it.

Edit: A word of caution - if you do the same, remember to turn your volume back down after you finish watching the Eurosport videos! Or else your ears will be :eek:

Last edited:

katymay

Medalist
Thank you Mao! And not for nothing, if I did NOT want to know the results...I just wouldn't open this particular thread. Problem solved.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Mao88, thanks so much for giving us all those video clip links!!!

Last edited:

Mao88

Record Breaker
SENIOR SHORT DANCE - VIDEOS & RESULT

1. Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE (CAN) - 71.34 Short Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy
2. Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES (USA) - 65.06 Short Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy
3. Maia SHIBUTANI / Alex SHIBUTANI (USA) - 63.90 Short Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy
4. Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER (CAN) - 62.49 Short Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy
5. Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON (FRA) - 61.48 Short Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy
6. Elena ILINYKH / Ruslan ZHIGANSHIN (RUS) - 60.25 Short Dance, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy

Last edited:

Mao88

Record Breaker
SENIOR MEN'S SHORT PROGRAM - VIDEOS & RESULT

1. Yuzuru HANYU (JPN) - 94.08 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
2. Tatsuki MACHIDA (JPN) - 87.82 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
3. Maxim KOVTUN (RUS) - 87.02 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
4. Sergei VORONOV (RUS) - 84.48 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy, 6th Copy
5. Javier FERNANDEZ (ESP) - 79.18 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy
6. Takahito MURA (JPN) - 78.35 Short Program, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy, 5th Copy

Last edited: