2014-2015 GPF Pairs Short Program 12/11 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Pairs Short Program 12/11

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Why did Cheng Peng go down on that jump? :no: It looked good on the take-off. Kudos to her for skating the rest of the skate mostly clean though... It looked like she might've injured her shoulder.

beki

Medalist
Totally disagree with British Eurosport liking Yu/Jin more than Sui/Han. I see the potential but that Dead Can Dance program is deadly dull. And Sui/Han have Duhamel/Radford transitions! They always light up my day.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Totally disagree with British Eurosport liking Yu/Jin more than Sui/Han. I see the potential but that Dead Can Dance program is deadly dull. And Sui/Han have Duhamel/Radford transitions! They always light up my day.

Agree with you. I love Yu/Jin in their own way, but they're not quite there in terms of presentation. Btw, I believe S/H's transition is a bit different/complex than D/R's.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I didn't expect this placements. I can't belive Peng/Zhang are in the last place. But the rest was fine! God luck to K/S! :cheer:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I think Nicky likes Yu/Jin. Chris is on Sui/Han's side. (Or maybe it's the other wary around? But they certainly don't have the same opinion--which is good. :)).

beki

Medalist
Agree with you. I love Yu/Jin in their own way, but they're not quite there in terms of presentation. Btw, I believe S/H's transition is a bit different/complex than D/R's.

:thumbsup: Yes, I just meant both teams excel in that area!