2014-2015 GPF Ladies Short Program 12/11 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Ladies Short Program 12/11

Alex D

Record Breaker
I hope Julia will have a good competition, it wasn't that easy this season and she is such a charming young lady.

Best of luck to all the girls!

desertskates

Medalist
I just love when big events are held in Europe! Very easily doable watching times!! Best of luck to all the ladies :cheer:

RABID

Final Flight

OK I am out of the loop here, why did Gracie withdraw? Injured, or what? I should think it would have to be something serious for her to nix probably the most important event of her career. The time is NOW for her to establish her self against the ladies she will be contesting against these next four years..

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OK I am out of the loop here, why did Gracie withdraw? Injured, or what? I should think it would have to be something serious for her to nix probably the most important event of her career. The time is NOW for her to establish her self against the ladies she will be contesting against these next four years..

Stress fracture on her foot. She is focusing on US Nationals now.

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Last edited:

deedee1

Record Breaker
Good luck to all girsl! :)
I cheer for Radiko normally, but here I WANT Liza to win! Goooo Liza, Yeeees you can do it! :cheer:

daphna

On the Ice
I want to see Ashley nailing both her skates. Her LP is my favorite this year-it' a master piece!

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
so bumped Gracie is out. She's the only non Russian who could sneak onto the podium.

NaVi

Medalist
I don't think Gracie getting a medal would be "sneaking"... I think she had even odds of getting on the podium.

With Gracie out, I think Wagner has about a 20% shot of sneaking onto the podium. I'm not expecting it to happen but I won't be too surprised if she's on the podium.

iceberg

On the Ice
Good luck to the ever gorgeous Anna Pogo and to her fierce and my favorite long program this season "The Firebird/Phoenix"

Alba

Record Breaker
so bumped Gracie is out. She's the only non Russian who could sneak onto the podium.

Gracie could very well be on any podium when she is clean. She has TES+PCS.
Wagner could be "sneaking" if one of the russians bomb, or do some mistakes and she is clean.