2014-2015 JGPF Ladies Short Program 12/11 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 JGPF Ladies Short Program 12/11

Interspectator

Record Breaker
AMAZING SP's from everyone.
I wish the seniors do this well. That's the cleanest 6 SP's I've ever seen back to back.

ArcticMonkeys

On the Ice
Evgenia was woderful :love: she has definitely the best spins among these ladies

Is 67,09 a new world record in juniors?

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
AMAZING SP's from everyone.
I wish the seniors do this well. That's the cleanest 6 SP's I've ever seen back to back.

Same here and I've been watching for 20+ years - at least I can't remember the last time I saw so many clean programs one after the other :shocked:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
There's nothing better than a magnificent competition with fair judging... and this JGPF has just given us that! :bow:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow!!! Good skating to all:bow:

The kiss and cry seems like something you'd find in a funhouse and everyone looks confused. Like WTH is this and who is gonna pop out of that doorway :eek:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
If they can do just as well for their Long Programs I will be in heaven. This is some TALENT from the juniors. The senior ladies better watch out.

Brenda

On the Ice
I love Serafima, but she used to have such lovely tension-less arms/hands when she trained in St. Petersburg. Ever since she moved to Tutberidze's group, her movement has gotten stiffer, more gymnastic and less balletic, which is particularly noticeable against music as demure as My Sweet and Tender Beast.

andyjo24

Medalist
I love Serafima, but she used to have such lovely tension-less arms/hands when she trained in St. Petersburg. Ever since she moved to Tutberidze's group, her movement has gotten stiffer, more gymnastic and less balletic, which is particularly noticeable against music as demure as My Sweet and Tender Beast.

She reminds me of Julia.

Noolan

On the Ice
I don't get why Wakaba's component score is so low. I though she'd get more than Yuka :unsure:

ArcticMonkeys

On the Ice
Evgenia just made a new junior world record!

Elena Radionova got 66,90 in junior worlds 2014 and Evgenia got 67.09 :yes:

TMC

Record Breaker
I don't get why Wakaba's component score is so low. I though she'd get more than Yuka :unsure:

I love Wakaba but I don't think she's yet quite as refined as Yuka. They should be closer though, and I think Wakaba & Sotskova's scores should be reversed... But I'm partial ;)

ETA I mean scores!

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I thought it felt like she was sprinting around. She didn't have as much emotion as the other girls. I don't remember her skating feeling so rushed before. Maybe it is just me but it felt like a race today...a fast race.