2014-2015 JGPF Ladies Short Program 12/11 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 JGPF Ladies Short Program 12/11

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope Yuka and Sima both make the podium just so I can relive their epic handshake hug fail. Dear skating gods; please do me this one solid ;)

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Wakaba's PCS wasn't low. She is just not a performer. Today she just ran all around the rink from element to element. No offence, but she reminded me of Max Aaron today for some reason.
It's strange, I remember her beign more into music at her JGP events. I even kinda enjoyed her :think:

Last edited:

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
What a competition that was!!! Great start to the Finals, Evgenia and Yuka were so so lovely!! :)

ioanna

Record Breaker
Incredible performance from all of the junior ladies today! Their jumps are so solid and effortless and I loved the top 3. I hope Yuka manages to stay on the podium after the FS.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Glad to see my favorite Evgenia is leading! :rock: I told ya Evgenia is more original skater. Yay!!

Meoima

Match Penalty
I would like to send a letter to Eteri about Serafima's Biellmann...:mad: her Biellmann is always uncomfortable to watch. Please drop it!!

adelia

Record Breaker
Clean skates from almost everyone. Very impressive. Too bad the other 3 disciplines couldn't follow the same trend.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:laugh::laugh2:
Oh Sima

tbh I would react the same. The KnC looks way too close to the rink and it's quite small

It looks like a funhouse and I think Sima was scared a clown or something might pop out of the doorway.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I would like to send a letter to Eteri about Serafima's Biellmann...:mad: her Biellmann is always uncomfortable to watch. Please drop it!!
:clap::clap::clap: Without that awakward Biellmann her layback would be +3 quality!
Clean skates from almost everyone. Very impressive. Too bad the other 3 disciplines couldn't follow the same trend.
Yeah, it's kind of sad that we have one of the best competitions ever in Ladies, a good one in Men, and then terrible overall quality in Ice Dance and Pairs (half of the competitors below 50 in both categories :eek:hwell: )

MIM

Medalist
Glad to see my favorite Evgenia is leading! :rock: I told ya Evgenia is more original skater. Yay!!

I agree. Eteri's coaching style fits the best on her skating. Plus, Evgenia brings her natural balletic, lyrical qualities on top of it. All very harmonious and time went fast when she was performing! Brava! I did not like the tano still. (Her tano was better than Serafima's though..)Her upper body seems tense unnecessarily. She could have had better air position, landing, thus good flow out of it. I think Yuka was super in that regard. My favorite two ladies so far! I am so happy evgenia and yuka got lv 4 for their stsq. Yay!!

Ps . I have just a random question. What it would be like if Yulia skated to Evgenia's music? It would be a quite nice match, I think.

Last edited:

MalAssada

Medalist
I'd enjoy more Zhenia skating to Megapolis. IMO Zhenia's musics are too generic. However I can see your point, they have a similar skating for SPs (can you imagine Yulia skating the demon part in Zhenia's FS? :laugh:).

I'm biased, though. I absolutely adore Sima's style and :bang: everytime I see her musicality supressed in My Sweet and Tender Beast.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I am happy Evgenia got higher marks than Serafima:) Serafima has two very obvious weakness: She is not very flexible so some of her spins look terrible; her twizzles look very very amateurish, so I cannot really say her SS is superior except for her power generated speed.

MalAssada

Medalist
Flexibility can still be improved :yes: She could try other spin positions, though, and please drop that biellmann.