2014-2015 JGPF Short Dance 12/11 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 JGPF Short Dance 12/11

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I'm so looking forward to this. Y/M should win this pretty easy, but 2nd and 3rd places are open to grab. Bent/Mackeen are probably best of the rest, but I don't see P/V and L/D giving up without a fight. And my bet is E/P and M/Z will compete for 5th and 6th place. We'll see.

LisaM

Medalist
I don't know, it didn't really 'pop' or whatever. I liked the second part of the music but the rest of the music choices was kinda meh.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
What are the rules and rhythms for junior short dance?

Rhythm
Samba (compulsory)

Other latin rhythms in addition (up to 2)
- Rhumba
- Cha Cha
- Mambo
- Merengue
- Salsa

Pattern
- 2 sequences of af Silver Samba, performed separately. Must be danced to Samba rhythm.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Thank you sequins and florentina! LOL I am the most no teknik fan ever. I'm pretty proud of myself for even thinking "I wonder if that is a samba???" LOL!

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Not a great performance for E/P :eek:hwell: That last PD sequence had a lot of small mistakes

Snow63

Record Breaker
First two teams practically bombed :) That was not good.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I really want to kill whoever chose these pieces of music for Junior couples, they're simply horrible :mad:

Snow63

Record Breaker
L/D didn't impress. They can do better. Ok score.

Go Popova :cheer:

Florencito

Medalist
It feels Yanovskaya/Mozgov have been junior for ages. I remember when they lost the bronce at worlds because of a sound issue and back then Sinitsina/Ziganshin were junior!