Lubov Iliushechkina & Dylan Moscovitch - ret. in Jan. 2018 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Lubov Iliushechkina & Dylan Moscovitch - ret. in Jan. 2018

firal

Record Breaker
Wondering if someone has a link to their gala program at nationals or performed anywhere else for that matter. I've seen a still with Lubov in a steel blue leotard-type outfit (similar to Aliona's panther), but haven't found it yet.

According to the Canadian Nationals thread, the gala will be re-broadcast Feb.6th, so hopefully more video will start showing up!

firal

Record Breaker
Yes, it seemed to be on a rather exclusive channel. I saw it when I did a "search" but of course I have no subscription. :disapp:

gabriele

On the Ice
On a shallow note... wondered whether Luba's hair came out of the bun accidentally at 4CC LP. Loved the softer, ..more feminine look over the tight bun. Actually, I also don't mind the make-up that has been critised elsewhere. Cultural difference in tastes perhaps?

Last edited:

Krunchii

Record Breaker
On a shallow note... wondered whether Luba's hair came out of the bun accidentally at 4CC LP. Loved the softer, ..more feminine look over the tight bun. Actually, I also don't mind the make-up that has been critised elsewhere. Cultural difference in tastes perhaps?

She is way too heavy handed on the blush and it's a little jarring, I have issues with a lot of skaters and their make up but I guess when they all do their own make up it's too much to expect editorial-style make up

bedospol

Spectator
Good day, what thoughts about the perspectives for the pair? Will they have 1 stage home Grand Prix next season?  Had an interviews with them in the Canadian press after WC?

peg

Medalist
I think they automatically qualify for one GP event, and I would think it likely that they would get one of the host pick spots for Skate Canada

bedospol

Spectator
Means, there will be 1 foreign stage and all. And on Skate Canada can give a place to someone from the young.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I just updated their OP. I had lots of discoveries. An interview with Lubov's Russian coach. A vid of Dylan as a single skater. Best of all a link to their Canadians gala!

I am hoping for two GP's for them!

LisaM

Medalist
:cheer:
I really like their SP, I am so glad they kept that awesome entry into the death spiral. I'm a little bit more apprehensive about the FS but it might grow on me. Their synchronicity has improved a lot over the last few months!