2014-15 Grand Prix Final Practice Reports | Golden Skate

2014-15 Grand Prix Final Practice Reports

HanDomi

Record Breaker
From other posters and twitter short recap of men:

- Yuzuru overall looking good. Having trouble with 3Lz in SP but landing consistently 4T, few 4S pops but also few beatifull ones landed
- Tatsuki also looking good, jumps looks stable
- Javier .... disaster practice from reports :drama:

Video from Japanese TV including Tatsuki and Yuzuru and Rika hongo I think also
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ca2h3_1211グモニ-5時6時台_sport

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Nothing. Some people like to exaggerate things, I guess. IIRC he didn't do the jumps in his SP skate, but made plently afterwards. *shrug*

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Some folks in other threads mentioned that they went to the practices - I'm sorry they haven't posted here to let us outsiders know what all went on in said practices!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Ice dance and men's (senior) practices were well attended today. And even Kovtun was there, although he was a bit late. ;-)
Hanyu was on fine form, lots of gorgeous jumps, nothing there to indicate any might be wrong still, so... Shrug. If he skates badly tonight, it can only be due to nerves or some such, imho.

Caustica

Final Flight
Yuko Kavaguti didn't show up to practice today - Smirnov came alone Anybody know why?

wrt men this morning: Yuzu, Tatahito, Javier clean:D Tatsuki problems, Voronov/Kovtun didn't attempt all elements anyway

Caustica

Final Flight
Again? :jaw: What does it look like?

Dark purple long sleeves with minimal sparkles, near one shoulder and at waist. VERY short skirt, if it can be called a skirt at all and not just a frill. There's a muted sparkle pattern at the back but I can't make out what it is. I really like the colour!

Last edited:

Caustica

Final Flight
Wow at Yuzu. Fails all his quads in his practice until it's his music and then he LANDS EVERYTHING AND IS PERFECT

Caustica

Final Flight
Didn't pay much attention to pairs/dance but nobody stood out as being particularly good or bad. Ladies: Julia looked so good, Elena good (doubled loop), Wagner some problems with jumps (stepouts), Pogo good (good 2a and 3z3t!), Tuk came out late and was good but some scratchy landings. Really noticed how Elena's jumps have no flowcoming out of them :S