2014-15 Grand Prix Final Practice Reports | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014-15 Grand Prix Final Practice Reports

leolion11

On the Ice
Didn't pay much attention to pairs/dance but nobody stood out as being particularly good or bad. Ladies: Julia looked so good, Elena good (doubled loop), Wagner some problems with jumps (stepouts), Pogo good (good 2a and 3z3t!), Tuk came out late and was good but some scratchy landings. Really noticed how Elena's jumps have no flowcoming out of them :S

That's great to hear! I'm glad Julia is doing well. Hope she does well in the actual competition! If she skates a good program, she can definitely win :)

Caustica

Final Flight
And how is other men looking ? Javi ? Tatsuki ?

Thanks for reports

Javi and Tatsuki both landed their quads :) I'm not sure if it was part of the choreography but Javi kept slipping around the ice ...? Takahito looked good! Voronov looked okay - landed the jumps but some scratchy landings. Kovtun landed a few quads, I think.

By the way, I think Julia is going to change her fs music soon. Her costume is now Chinese-style with Chinese embellishments and the Chinese character for 'tiger' written on the back.

Caustica

Final Flight
Also, both Elenas have new dresses. Ilinykh's is now sparkly on top and black below - a definite improvement imo. Radionova's is now not sparkly, a brighter blue, has more skin-like fabric.