2014-2015 GPF Free Dance 12/13 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Free Dance 12/13

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON 1st place (currently) FD 100.91 Overall score = 162.39

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
They lost some levels. Must be great GOE bonus for them to have this score :scratch:

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
I love how they've risen so quickly, though. Only last year everyone worried about the fate of French dance with the retirement of P/B, but they've really stepped up to the challenge!

(Off topic: I love Gabriella's eye makeup. So dramatic but elegant!)

100.91 for the free, 162.39 total, going over I/Z in into first.

Also, is anyone else's ISU stream bugging up really badly - freezing randomly and etc?

LisaM

Medalist
Hm, I don't agree on PCS actually, I didn't think they were 2 points better than I/Z. But there's been a lot of different opinions in this thread too so yeah. :biggrin:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
G/P sorta bore me with this dance. Can't believe I'd be bored looking at Paul, but there you have it. :disapp:

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
I love Piper's dress, but not much else... What's the red thing on her skates? Hearts like Chock?

Gilles doesn't have good edgework at all. If they get higher skating skills than I/Z and P/C, I'll be very annoyed.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Those mirror twizzles are becoming like the butt spins of ice dance. :disapp: (Can we please, please see them exit next season?)