2015 Russian Nationals Pairs SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Pairs SP

hanca

Record Breaker
Thanks Hyena!
It seems it's cable that's why most of us can't see it, but there is a paid subscription even for a day on their site, if anyone is interested)

It doesn't let me go to even paid subscription! It offers me only four channels with sports - lacrosse, poker, Channel with skateboarding/snowboarding/motocross and Channel with some college sports.

Last edited:

Anna

On the Ice
BAZAROVA/DEPUTAT

She landed 3T, I am not sure if it was fully rotated, but it was better than her usual. Not sure what he did. Twist ok, but it's a bit weird, because it vertical rather than lateral. Throw ok. Overall leaps and bounds better than what they did at test skates in September. They do look like a pair, but they need to develop better interaction between partners.

Anna

On the Ice
GUBANOVA/SINTSOV

Cotton Club. They are super cute, but she could not rotate even a double jump properly. Pair elements are solid, though.

Anna

On the Ice
KAVAGUTI/SMIRNOV

Meditation from Thais. Superb. He stumbled after 3T landing, but there was a pause between landing and stumble, so I am not sure if it should affect GOE (basically he messed up the next step, not the landing). Ok Tw, good throw. Nice throw and interpretation. My only complaint is that Yuko seems to lack power in her stroking.

hanca

Record Breaker
What's their score? The online result page doesn't update itself any more.

ETA: Thank you, Anna. We posted it the same time! :)

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
I'm watching English-language coverage of Russian Nationals. It's a Christmas miracle! And in an embarrassment of riches, California Sports Network is replaying the NBC coverage of the Grand Prix series on the TV as I type this.
My husband is working today, so if I have to be alone at Christmas, this is the way to do it. Thanks to all of you for sharing this with me.

Alba

Record Breaker
Please guys, tell us about dance as well. If someone from you is going to watch it.

Anna

On the Ice
KUZNETSOVA/STEPANOV

Anniversary Song - Casa Musica. I have not seen the start of the program, because I was checking the scores for KS. Good 3Tw, she first landed the throw and then crushed. Sound elements, but almost no expression.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I'm watching English-language coverage of Russian Nationals. It's a Christmas miracle! And in an embarrassment of riches, California Sports Network is replaying the NBC coverage of the Grand Prix series on the TV as I type this.
My husband is working today, so if I have to be alone at Christmas, this is the way to do it. Thanks to all of you for sharing this with me.

I agree! I am streaming espn coverage to my tv from google chrome. russian nationals in english on a 42 inch tv. Merry Christmas!

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I envy you. :mad::biggrin: So you are going to watch dance, are you? :cheer:

I am so glad i found the ESPN link! I thought i was going to be able to watch! I am pumped for the dance! I am downloading the espn app to my tablet so i can stream to my tv and update you from my phone!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
It seems like you can replay videos after the event concludes on ESPN. If I could figure out how to download the videos I would do it...or maybe some more tech-savvy person is already working on it.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I envy you. :mad::biggrin: So you are going to watch dance, are you? :cheer:
You're not able to watch it either, right? (Since you're Italian, I use you as a confirmation that I've already tried all that I could)