2014-15 Japanese Nationals Ladies SP

DaPurpleDino

Final Flight
What happened with Kanako? I thought she went clean
Edit: It probably is URs :cry::cry: I really wanted her to get gold this year

Last edited:

Lydia1703

On the Ice
I can't believe in my eyes when I saw Kanako' placement. I guess there were 2 UR calls :shocked:
Please save my day Miyabi :cheer2:

Last edited:

leolion11

On the Ice
Kanako :( but does this mean wakaba has a good chance of making the podium, or even winning? Satoko's prone to URs too but I'm not too sure about Rika...

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
Kanako :( but does this mean wakaba has a good chance of making the podium, or even winning? Satoko's prone to URs too but I'm not too sure about Rika...

Wakaba has a good chance to podium (and thus standing to the hype that she suddenly got for going bronze at JGPF). Satoko's SP is just not that great but she will slay (hopefully!) with her FS. Kanako though... :( I don't know, her FS is just a mess for me.

As for Rika, I won't be surprised if the JSF is now going to back her up or prop her up because she went to GPF, compared to the 2 ladies they initially thought had the best batting chance to go to GPF this year.

chezzu

On the Ice
Kanako isn't even going to make it to the final group in the FS... my heart, it breaks for her.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Wakaba has a good chance to podium (and thus standing to the hype that she suddenly got for going bronze at JGPF). Satoko's SP is just not that great but she will slay (hopefully!) with her FS. Kanako though... :( I don't know, her FS is just a mess for me.

As for Rika, I won't be surprised if the JSF is now going to back her up or prop her up because she went to GPF, compared to the 2 ladies they initially thought had the best batting chance to go to GPF this year.

yes rika went to gpf but her overall score is still lower than satoko, her win at COR gave advantage to her over satoko and even though satoko's jumps are lower she is still better than rika overall i think

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Sad for Kanako. I had hoped for a golden season for her. Will she retire if she fails to make team?

I think Rika and Satoko won't be big factors for Worlds podium this season. They need more work. Only Kanako could achieve that, hope she makes a comeback tomorrow and is not out of team.

chezzu

On the Ice
the scores are all so close though. winning is probably out of the question but i think kanako can still manage a bronze. man idk anymore hahaha

so glad satoko delivered :)

leolion11

On the Ice
Sad for Kanako. I had hoped for a golden season for her. Will she retire if she fails to make team?

I think Rika and Satoko won't be big factors for Worlds podium this season. They need more work. Only Kanako could achieve that, hope she makes a comeback tomorrow and is not out of team.

Nah Kanako is not a big factor for Worlds podium. Her UR calls and PCS compared to the Russian ladies will make her a long shot for the podium.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I don't understand. Kanako's SP at both CoC and NHK weren't this low. What is happening?