2015 Russian Nationals Pairs FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Pairs FS

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
How were A/R's lifts today? After CoR lift disaster. I just woke up, and missed their skate.

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Do A/R play vampires or the death or sth in their FS ?
I LOVE the music and she hit those churches bell rings nicely with the choreo also some other nice nuances in their!
Best program for me so far:love:

Their choreo is inspired in the book "Master and Margarita" by Mikhail Bulgakov. It's been adapted to film and tv series as well. It's wonderful.
He plays a devil.

Lota

Record Breaker
Do A/R play vampires or the death or sth in their FS ?
I LOVE the music and she hit those churches bell rings nicely with the choreo also some other nice nuances in their!
Best program for me so far:love:

It's Master and Margarita from the book by M. Bulgakov. I absolutely LOOOOOOVE their energy :love: Aaaand they're in first!

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I'm happy for A/R and D/E. Especially for D/E, I didnt expect this much good performance.

starlight97

Final Flight
Thanks Alba and Lota.
Hope they can get some more refinement technically, mainly more confidence in landing their elements because presentation-wise they had me :)

Snow63

Record Breaker
There were rumours that S/K will skate to Russian version 'Notre Dame de Paris' music. I wonder if it's true.

Snow63

Record Breaker
It's a good version. I told you. :biggrin:

My wife absolutely HATE russian version. So I have to support her, I told her that I hope they will skate to English version :laugh2:

starlight97

Final Flight
Nooo please the Spanish one ! :cry:
I know many didn't like it because of the intensity of the singer's voice but imo the lyrics are the best in the Spanish version and... well it's my mother tongue so I wanna see them skate to it again! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
HALLELUJAH!!!! sportbox is working for me!!! :cheer: :rock: :party2:

It took ages, but I finally got Hola to install on one of the other browsers I have on the computer.

Couldn't get it to install on the browser I wanted it to, Internet Explorer (it kept going back to Firefox, as it is my default browser). And I just couldn't understand Safari.

But I eventually got it to install on the browser I absolutely hate, Chrome.

Oh well, if it means I can watch this afternoon's skating, then so be it!

CaroLiza_fan