2015 Russian Nationals Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Free Dance

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
This is so odd. They've been chatterboxes for the Ladies and Mens event today, now I keep forgetting there's a commentary team at all.

But yeah, still appreciate ESPN airing it live. Commentary is not too important.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Okay, now the commentators are talking again, but they are discussing the Men's event in the middle of the Ice Dance.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
But yeah, still appreciate ESPN airing it live. Commentary is not too important.

I too appreciate the live skating! I do with ALL commentators would stay silent during the performances and save all commentary for the replay.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Well, they've been talking non-stop for 5 minutes over the top of the Ice Dance performances, entirely about the Men's event! :bang:

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
I am getting a very mid '90s feel with those costumes. Yellow and purple and stripes...

LisaM

Medalist
I am taking my kids ice skating later. I am going to attempt to twizzle. It could be fun.

Oh man hell yes. I only did speed skating as a kid so I'm dying to try.

Also this music is so appropriate for this entire competition lmao.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Is it just me, or do many of the blonde Russian female ice dancers all look alike? Sinitsina, Stepanova, Safronova...

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
My husband said this team looks like flagmen for a road crew. I can never watch skating in peace:(

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Is it just me, or do many of the blonde Russian female ice dancers all look alike? Sinitsina, Stepanova, Safronova...

I actually got confused at first and looked at the starting order, since I thought this was Sinitsina out there now.