2014-15 Japanese Nationals Mens FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014-15 Japanese Nationals Mens FS

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
So FujiTV made this intro for the Men's FS, and I am just so, so sad that they introduced the Top 5, THEN included Sota (7th), and skipped over Takahiko (6th). :|

lady_bee

Medalist
So FujiTV made this intro for the Men's FS, and I am just so, so sad that they introduced the Top 5, THEN included Sota (7th), and skipped over Takahiko (6th). :|

I felt sad, too.
Takahiko is a former Japanese Champion(2010), they are so rude for him:mad:

mikaboo

Medalist
The media has been ignoring Kozuka like he doesn't exist. I'll try to be positive and think it's better for him with no added pressure...

Shu Nakamura looked exhausted. The 2nd half must be tough for junior boys.

Keiji Tanaka up next. Go Deka!!

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
I felt sad, too.
Takahiko is a former Japanese Champion(2010), they are so rude for him:mad:

Jeez, how quickly dropped...:disapp:

The media has been ignoring Kozuka like he doesn't exist. I'll try to be positive and think it's better for him with no added pressure...

At least with the Japanese Nats overall introduction they still included Takahiko. This time, he got skipped over for a(n undeniably budding) junior figure skater. I love Sota, don't get me wrong, just. Yeah, frustrating and kind of rude. Another gripe of mine is how FujiTV won't even focus on anyone Not Yuzuru And His Unfortunate Accident From CoC, but that's a different story altogether.

Last edited:

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
Cute moment alert: Shoma feeling nervous backstage and Sota shaking nervous!Shoma's hand very vigorously. THESE KIDS. So adorable!

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
Shoma was like "let go of me already" :laugh:

Land that 3A Sota!

Oh no... :hopelessness:

Hahaha I bet Shoma had to deal with Sota's trolling the whole time haha

Too bad on that 3A :\ But he did a Rippon (I think? Unless I'm mistaking tano for something else) in his first combination jump.

And he's just powering through his FS now D: Poor kid, so tired D:

Last edited:

mikaboo

Medalist
Hahaha I bet Shoma had to deal with Sota's trolling the whole time haha

Too bad on that 3A :\ But he did a Rippon (I think? Unless I'm mistaking tano for something else) in his first combination jump.

The good thing about Sota is, the fall doesn't disrupt the rest of this program.
But yeah, Sota is suffering from the extra 30 seconds stamina as well here. Good job though! :clap:

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
FujiTV Commentator saying something about how the final group is on the ice... A last group level unparalleled around the world LOL how true. And then 6 cameras following all Top 6 men. ^_^ And how the rink is too small for these 6 lol

I am so nervous lol everyone has been landing their jumps during the warm up so far (yes, even Taka!). D:

Welp I just jinxed Yuzuru ~_~ But Shoma is landing every single thing O_O

Last edited:

mikaboo

Medalist
Yuzuru is wearing his NHK/GPF POTO costume (meaning, not the CoC one) for anyone dying to know :biggrin:

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
I am so nervous for Shoma oh my gosh D:

Shoma landed his quad and his 3A and his 3Acombo *A*

Last edited: