2015 Russian Nationals Ladies FS | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Ladies FS

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Does the ESPN link work with Hola? The sportbox one keeps pausing every 5 seconds for me >.>

It doesn't need one, but it may not work for you depending on where you are. Hola does not help if you can't get access, unfortunately..

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Love the dress, love the final spin, but oh my goodness, that was not a good skate from Iushenko. I hope she's alright... it seemed to take her a while to recover from every fall.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Elizaveta Iushenko

Music: Ladies in Lavender

Purple one-sleeve dress

3Lz - tilted, fall
2A+1Lo+3S
3Lz+2A+SEQ - very forward on axel, turnout, hangs on
3Lo - very hard fall
StSq
FCSp
3F - fall
3F+REP - fall, looked <
3T - fall
LSp
ChSq
CCoSp3p

Tough skate, meltdown with 5 falls...

FS: 84.93, 145.04, 9th (out of 11)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Aha. The other Udmurt girl is out on the ice now. She was good yesterday, so I hope for more of the same today.

UDMURTIA'S GOT TALENT!!!

CaroLiza_fan

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I'm glad they are resurfacing the ice soon before the final group, it's taking quite a beating.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
This works w/o Hola, but may only be for US residents (with certain cable providers?). Click to the right of the video where it says something like 'Russian FS Championships' :)
I don't have cable tv, and the link works. However, when I first click the link, it showed me the men's warmup. Reloaded the page and now it's showing a lady in elephant colored (gray and pink!) costume.

yuna

On the Ice
its looking like a splat fest for Natalia :( I just hope the last group will have no falls, even though thats just not possible with figure skating.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Not an effective skate from Natalia. This means Sotskova will be 8th unless someone at last group falters.