2015 Russian Nationals Ladies FS

starlight97

Final Flight
Such a shame about the first jump!!
The rest was beautiful and I remember why I loved her so much last year :rock:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
But that link takes me to the page but the stream isn't working and the russian notification takes me to a google help page?

You may have to log into the ESPN using your cable providers information? Not sure, I know it doesn't seem to be working for everyone.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Proklova's music is firebird, but the music editing is quite unconventional. Yes, I don't like it but her facial expression and interpretation to music are impressive.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I have been a fierce defender of Polina this past year or so. But, I think she's finished.

After her routine, she was totally deflated. And her face just said "I can't do this any more".

It's a great shame to see her like this. But, after seeing what her skating has been like the past few days, I don't want her to torture herself any more.

Polina, there are not many female Russian skaters that make it onto the international team, but you have not only achieved that, but you have made it into the top 4 at Europeans. You have already proved just what you are capable of.

With all these talented youngsters coming along, the Fed isn't going to support you. As a fan, I hate to say this. But you would be better off calling it a day and getting on with your life.

I wish you all the best in the future.

CaroLiza_fan

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Bit of a rough skate for Ekaterina but not terrible. Stumbled on some simple footwork near the end.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Why has Proklova's TES fallen down that much? Underrotations? She was getting huge scores last season, maybe this season she is more prone to UR.

Alba

Record Breaker
I have been a fierce defender of Polina this past year or so. But, I think she's finished.

After her routine, she was totally deflated. And her face just said "I can't do this any more".

It's a great shame to see her like this. But, after seeing what her skating has been like the past few days, I don't want her to torture herself any more.

Polina, there are not many female Russian skaters that make it onto the international team, but you have not only achieved that, but you have made it into the top 4 at Europeans. You have already proved just what you are capable of.

With all these talented youngsters coming along, the Fed isn't going to support you. As a fan, I hate to say this. But you would be better off calling it a day and getting on with your life.

I wish you all the best in the future.

CaroLiza_fan

How old is she?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Ekaterina Bayanova

Music: Music of the white nights

Blue/black ombre dress, stones

3Lz+2T - 'tano 2T, maybe 3Lz<
3F+2T+2Lo
3Lz
LSp
3F - maybe <
3Lo - maybe <
StSq
3S+1A+SEQ
2A
CCoSp3p - wobbly exit
ChSq
FCSp

Solid enough skate, but not enough flow in her jumps.
Needs more expression.

FS: 97.55, 151.25, 3rd (out of 6)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
151.25 into 3rd place for Ekaterina BAYANOVA, ending the first group of ladies.

buch

Match Penalty
After the fall Proklova was brilliant, like it ignited some inner fire in her, cool to watch. :agree: