2015 Russian Nationals Gala | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Gala

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Come on, you know this is the Christmas decoration channel that sometimes shows figure skating.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Will this ever continue :drama: ??

Don't worry. Voronov's on the ice now.

But, I'm going to have to leave in about 15 minutes for my dinner. So, I don't fancy my chances of seeing Liza and her red dress. :cry: :cry: :cry:

PLEASE somebody put the Gala videos on YouTube/DailyMotion/Vimeo/anything!

CaroLiza_fan

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
You can still access the medal ceremony on-demand, maybe the rest of the gala will be the same way?

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Don't worry. Voronov's on the ice now.

But, I'm going to have to leave in about 15 minutes for my dinner. So, I don't fancy my chances of seeing Liza and her red dress. :cry: :cry: :cry:

PLEASE somebody put the Gala videos on YouTube/DailyMotion/Vimeo/anything!

CaroLiza_fan

I logged on just to see this exhibition! I play for the pink team so to speak, but damn Liza is hot! :love:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You can still access the medal ceremony on-demand, maybe the rest of the gala will be the same way?

If you're talking about ESPN3, that is only accessable within America, which I'm not.

As for sportbox, I haven't actually re-tried any of the links to see if they have been archived. But I will try that later on.

I logged on just to see this exhibition! I play for the pink team so to speak, but damn Liza is hot! :love:

You don't have to tell me Liza is hot!!!

She's on NOW!!!

CaroLiza_fan

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
First time I've seen Liza pop a jump in a long time, though I suppose it's just exhibition so no biggie.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Liza has just pleased the mature lovers. I'm talking about the people who complains about junior ladies a lot.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
First time I've seen Liza pop a jump in a long time, though I suppose it's just exhibition so no biggie.

Who cares if she pops a jump when she's dressed like that?! ;) :biggrin:

Right, I can now go and have my dinner contented that I'm not missing my Liza.

C ya

CaroLiza_fan