Alexandra Stepanova & Ivan Bukin | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Stepanova & Ivan Bukin

LynsJ

On the Ice
Stepanova/Bukin's new FD is to Justin Timberlake Cry me a river !

This is actually making me happy! I really think this could suit them. The dramatics with a modern twist is up their street! Nice to see them trying something different [emoji7]

brushalley

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
One thing about them they are a young modern team and always try to choose something modern/contemporary.:)

Lachinka

Spectator
One thing about them they are a young modern team and always try to choose something modern/contemporary.:)

Thats one of the things I love the most about them. They are never boring! Sasha is so energetic, feminine... I love her ice personality, so fierce, she's so different off ice, calm and cute :D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh it will be interesting to see what they do with this. If they really play into their rawness and sexiness it could be amazing!

Glad to have an Averbukh choreo! Ilya knows how to make a program!

The Finn

Record Breaker

Artemisa

Final Flight
They did a great job ... but please change that dress even his smoking is a little too long ... you don't need your costumes to cause a fall or a deduction ..

LynsJ

On the Ice
Loved their faces when they realised they had won the FD. Congrats on an overall silver!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
They did a great job ... but please change that dress even his smoking is a little too long ... you don't need your costumes to cause a fall or a deduction ..

oh no! i love them, expecially Sasha's! it suits the program and she is beautiful!

skatergurl7

On the Ice
Amazing job this weekend! Love the free dance and simple outfits, although I think cry me a river should have a navy color instead of black? And Alexandra’s legs are just unreal, great lines