Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov | Page 22 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
They will compete at U.S. International FS Classic :hap10:

http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat03109507.htm

I am very curious about their new programs, packaging and interactions with Marina in the K&C :) Good luck in the upcoming season!!!!!

Some of their rivals there (the field is quite impressive and I can't wait to see al those pairs competing):
Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
Ashley CAIN-GRIBBLE / Timothy LEDUC
Tarah KAYNE / Danny O'SHEA
Jessica CALALANG / Brian JOHNSON
Camille RUEST / Andrew WOLFE

madforskating

On the Ice
They will compete at U.S. International FS Classic :hap10:

http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat03109507.htm

I am very curious about their new programs, packaging and interactions with Marina in the K&C :) Good luck in the upcoming season!!!!!

Some of their rivals there (the field is quite impressive and I can't wait to see al those pairs competing):
Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
Ashley CAIN-GRIBBLE / Timothy LEDUC
Tarah KAYNE / Danny O'SHEA
Jessica CALALANG / Brian JOHNSON
Camille RUEST / Andrew WOLFE

This is exciting! I can’t wait!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hooray! I've been waiting with baited breath for Zhenya and Vova's season to start! I can't wait to see their new programs! Although...competitions in the US are often at terrible o'clock for me...but I'm sure I can catch up on YouTube or something in that case.

In other news, I can't link to it directly, but the third photo on this Instagram post is amaaaaing! https://www.instagram.com/p/B1WpF7kgubL/ The beauty of figure skating and photography indeed! :biggrin:

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Finally the music of the new programs has been revealed:

SP: "Bolero"; choreo by Massimo Scali
FS: "Te amo" by Umberto Tozzi; choreo by Charlie White (apparently, some opera version)

What do you think about their choices?

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Finally the music of the new programs has been revealed:

SP: "Bolero"; choreo by Massimo Scali
FS: "Te amo" by Umberto Tozzi; choreo by Charlie White (apparently, some opera version)

What do you think about their choices?

Ooo! I like a good Bolero (I know, it's a warhorse, but I love it anyway) and I'm sure Zhenya and Vova will do it justice :)

I've never heard of Te Amo, so I looked it up on YouTube, I'm not sure about it? I like the music, not sure about the lyrics, but they're in Italian so perhaps it's because I don't understand them :laugh: However, it's not super slow, which I think is good! Also I've enjoyed Charlie White's choreography so fingers crossed it's good!

I'm most excited for the Test Skates! I hope I can find a stream to watch them. Zhenya and Vova don't generally have their costumes ready at this point...I still remember last season where they skated in bowling shirts from the Javi Fernadez collection ;)

aka_gerbil

On the Ice
I've never heard of Te Amo, so I looked it up on YouTube, I'm not sure about it? I like the music, not sure about the lyrics, but they're in Italian so perhaps it's because I don't understand them :laugh: However, it's not super slow, which I think is good! Also I've enjoyed Charlie White's choreography so fingers crossed it's good!

They’re skating to an opera cover, not the original version. Cappelini/Lanotte did an exhibition to an opera version about 4 years ago and the version they used is a very different piece of music than the original Italian pop version. https://youtu.be/KYzbk2BQZWo

I love the new short. It’s already so polished and it is literally the beginning of the season. By the time they get some miles on that program, it’s going to be killer.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just seen the SP and I love it. The last lift is insane. So original and beautifully executed!

esteticlove

Final Flight
I can't believe that I am saying it but I love their free skate. Finally, finally something fitting for them after all those seasons!! It's classical but not the typical boring classical. I like them most when they skate "serious" and don't try to play it fun. The final elements were brilliant! I have no idea what costumes they are going to wear, but I'll be fine with their training gear from the test skates. Evgenia killed it with that black leotard!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia

OK I have to run to work now, but after seeing an excerpt of their FP on Insta I had to click the link and OMG I love the program! It's just beautiful!

And as much as I'm looking forward to seeing their costumes they don't really need them I would happily watch them skate in their practice clothes, there's such purity in their technique!

Also shallow comment, I'm loving Vova's new hairstyle, he looks very handsome! :biggrin: