Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov

The Finn

Record Breaker
Our Yevgeny Tarasov - Vladimir Morozov skated in Bratislava about the way I've seen quite recently hired. Then I said that according to their potential, that athletes are able to, they can beat anyone. On the other hand, because of the errors that they permit, they may lose ordinary pairs. If Tarasova - Morozov achieve stability, if they achieve that, they will not do 70-80 percent, and 90-95 percent of what are able, they will be the leaders. A pair of well-prepared. Plus they have a quadruple twist that we have seen in the Russian championship.
http://www.fsrussia.ru/intervyu/182...t-kak-etap-podgotovki-k-chempionatu-mira.html

Yep, I agree with this assessment. I expect great victories in the future.

The Finn

Record Breaker
A new interview.

Russian figure skaters are actively preparing for the World Cup, which will take place 28 March to 3 April in Boston (USA). On the preparations for the main start of the season for Alex Zubakova Fund "Social and humanitarian initiatives it. Victor Prokopyevich Smolnikova "said two-time bronze medalist at the European championships in pairs (paired with Vladimir Morozov) Evgeniya Tarasova.
- Vladimir Morozov We strictly follow the plan Nina Mikhailovna Moser. Nothing was missing, never to be late and not in a hurry. All clearly spelled out before the day of performance at the World Championship in Boston. Mood matched the weather and the calendar - spring. Spring in the soul. Feeling the tide and the March of inspiration.

- Satisfied with the season, the championship of Russia and Europe?
- Of course! This season, made a step forward in the technical complexity of the program and the quality of execution. So, if we take the basis of points scored, then all comparable tournaments we have added. Thus, «Skate Canada» -2014-were third (175.45), and this season is already the second (191.19). In the championship of Russia took third place, but with a strong structure of participants, and scored nearly 10 points more Sanchez last season (208.23 and 217.52). And in January the European Championships in Bratislava (Slovakia), very little gleaning up to 200 points (-183.02 2015 and 2016 - 197.55). But the bare facts. A steel pouverennee feels more relaxed in the international competitions.

- After the European Championships were able to relax?
- Afford very little rest, and then return to training. Now we have to finish the season successfully. And then you can and relax.

- Continue to cooperate with Robin Szolkowy?
- Of course, we continue. Although the birth of a son, Robin constantly advises us, and soon we will meet again with him in the American collection, which will go to the middle of March.

- Now, where the train?
- Training in Moscow under the direction of Nina Mikhailovna Moser. With us, our regular coach Andrew G. Heck and choreographer Alla Kapranova. We have a very friendly team, a group of associates.

- Soon the holiday favorite Russians - 8 March. Waiting for a gift from a partner?
- Of course! But that will give me Vladimir, I do not know. But I'm sure it will be a very nice surprise. Volodya was able to give gifts!

The Finn

Record Breaker

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I have updated Evgenia & Vladimir's OP for the season. Please tell me whether there are any important videos or interviews I have missed or any mistakes or dead links?

Thanks, guys!

HermioneG

On the Ice

The Finn

Record Breaker
Oh)))) I coudn't understand for a minute who Vlad is on these photos))) (in russian Vlad is a short version of Vladislav but not Vladimir))))))

Are you sure about that because I am pretty sure I have seen it being used and I am not talking about Morozov but in general. Personally I have no idea since I don't speak russian.

HermioneG

On the Ice
Are you sure about that because I am pretty sure I have seen it being used and I am not talking about Morozov but in general. Personally I have no idea since I don't speak russian.
I am sure because rissian is my first language) For Vladimir in russian Vova is used) (but maybe in english it's ok, i don't know :) Sometimes on english-speaking forums some strange for russian-speaking people are used, and I'm sure if someone of english-speaking persons would read some russian forums they'll be also surprised sometimes how names of non-russian athlets transforms in russian :) )

The Finn

Record Breaker
So, T/M got Skate America and Trophée de France.

I think they have an excellent chance to make it to the GP final.