Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov

newyn

On the Ice
The new sp looks promising! I like that it is quite different from the programs they have had before. Do they use the John Miles song for their fp?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The new sp looks promising! I like that it is quite different from the programs they have had before. Do they use the John Miles song for their fp?

I do too. Completely different image. We'll find out about the long program tomorrow.
Their elements alone were swoon worthy :drama:

Caramelo

Spectator
Their new FS is amazing, the lifts are very difficult, their trow jumps look good too. It seems like it's their season. By the way, how cute is Vladimir rolling is eyes at the end of the performance

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Their new FS is amazing, the lifts are very difficult, their trow jumps look good too. It seems like it's their season. By the way, how cute is Vladimir rolling is eyes at the end of the performance

I think its amazing too :love: What a transformation!!! If all goes well, I think this will be their breakout season, finally :yahoo:

Can't wait until the Grand Prix, I get to see them live twice :biggrin:

newyn

On the Ice
I think its amazing too :love: What a transformation!!! If all goes well, I think this will be their breakout season, finally :yahoo:

Can't wait until the Grand Prix, I get to see them live twice :biggrin:

I envy you... They are by far my favorite pair skaters, I would love to see them live.

I agree their new lp is amazing. I love the music and the lifts are... just wow. And they even did clean sbs spins! I really do hope this will be their season.

newyn

On the Ice
I really like both their programs but there is one part in the free program that I would want them to change. Those arm movements after the side by side spins remind me of some 80's aerobic routine and I don't know, maybe that is what they are going for but I would like them to be replaced with something more fun, maybe with some dance moves.

Also, their freeskate costumes are great!

Last edited:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
It's great that they performed the quad twist in this comp, and it seemed so easy, I really want them to put more money on their elements. Not that they are terrile artistically, they have amazing lines, but not much naturality yet. But if they get their tech strong, nothing can stop them. Waiting to see the quad salchow late in this season.