2015 Winter European Youth Olympic Festival | Golden Skate

2015 Winter European Youth Olympic Festival

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
EYOF takes place from 25 - 30 Jan 2015 in Dornbirn (Vorarlberg) Austria.

Figure skating events take place between Jan. 26-28.

Event Page
http://www.eyof2015.org/

Figure Skating Page for EYOF
http://www.eyof2015.org/en-us/sport.aspx?shmid=629&shact=1881975265&shmiid=VmVPExZgvU4__eql__

Eligibility Requirements

Girls/Boys born between 01.07.1998 and 30.06.2000

Announcement
http://www.isu.org/media/149958/eyof-announcement-2015.pdf

Detailed Results and protocols
http://www.skateaustria.com/ergebnisse_201415/eyof/

Last edited:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I can't find the entry list yet but I guess Proklova is going to win this.

Nirti

Medalist
Entries are up : http://www.eyof2015.org/en-us/sport/personen/athleten.aspx

Junior men
1 BLR Artsiom TSELUIKO
2 CZE Petr KOTLARIK
3 ESP Aleix GABARA
4 EST Daniil ZURAV
5 FIN Roman GALAY
6 FRA Luc ECONOMIDES
7 GBR Josh BROWN
8 GEO Irakli MAISURADZE
9 HUN Alexander BOROVOJ
10 ITA Matteo RIZZO
11 LAT Deniss VASILJEVS
12 POL Ryszard GURTLER
13 ROM Flavius LUCA
14 RUS Dmitri ALIEV
15 SUI Nurullah SAHAKA
16 SVK Jakub KRSNAK
17 TUR Efe GORKMEN
18 UKR Ivan PAVLOV

Junior ladies

1 ARM Anastasia GALUSTYAN
2 AUT Lara ROTH
3 BEL Loena HENDRICKX
4 BIH Alma SEHIC
5 BLR Jelizaveta AUSIUKEVICH
6 BUL Teodora MARKOVA
7 CRO Lana PETRANOVIC
8 CZE Anna DUSKOVA
9 ESP Maria MARTINEZ
10 EST Diana REINSALU
11 FIN Jenni SAARINEN
12 FRA Léa SERNA
13 GBR Danielle HARRISON
14 GER Lea Johanna DASTICH
15 HUN Fruzsina MEDGYESI
16 ISL Kristin Valdis ORNOLFSDOTTIR
17 ITA Guia TAGLIAPIETRA
18 LAT Angelina KUCHVALSKA
19 LTU Aleksandra GOLOVKINA
20 MON Alexandra DE HANOVRE
21 NED Kyarha VAN TIEL
22 NOR Juni Marie BENJAMINSEN
23 POL Agnieszka REJMENT
24 ROM Zselyke KENEZ
25 RUS Aleksandra PROKLOVA
26 SLO Nina POLSAK
27 SUI Matilde GIANOCCA
28 SVK Alexandra HAGAROVA
29 TUR Selin HAFIZOGLU
30 UKR Daria GOZHVA

It will be the first international competition for Alexandra de Hanovre, the daughter of princess Caroline de Monaco.
Galustyan, Golovkina and Kuchvalska will compete two times this week!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Deniss! :love: I'll probably forget about this with all the other competitions going on, but good luck to Deniss & Dmitry!

MalAssada

Medalist
I hope Proklova has a good skate, the skating gods haven't been kind to her this season :scowl:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Galustyan, Golovkina and Kuchvalska will compete two times this week!

These three have been pretty busy this season. They are all young and talented, nice to see girls coming strong from little countries.

markovai

Rinkside
It seems impossible to me for them to do both competitions - the FS is Wednesday, and the short in Sweden is Thursday. No way this can happen....

sayeah

Spectator
Hello!!! I am a big fan of Deniss Vasiljevs!!
Does anyone know if there's livestreaming???

sayeah

Spectator
Thank you!!!
I am realy hoping that there's a chance of watching his performance somehow!!!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The Ladies Short was due to start about 10 minutes ago, but there is no sign of live scoring.

Unsurprisingly, I hope that Sasha and Jenni do well. Hey, they're the only skaters taking part that I've actually heard tell of before!

But, now that I know who Alexandra de Hanovre is, I am going to be cheering her on too. Even though they were born into royalty, Alexandra's Mum and her Uncle Albert always struck me as being really nice, down to Earth people. Probably due to their Mum (Alexandra's Granny) being a "commoner" (...as if you could ever call Grace Kelly common!)

It's interesting that Proklova is going in the first group. Not sure if this is a good thing for the other competitors, to have the favourite going so early!

Anyway, all the best!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just had a wee look at the live scoring page for the Ladies.

3 of the 5 groups have concluded, and as expected, Proklova is leading (50.75). But not by much! Lea SERNA of France is only 1.71 points behind her, with 49.04. In fact, with 19 skaters gone, there are 5 skaters within 10 points of Proklova.

Jenni Saarinen is the final skater in group 4, so it will be interesting to see where she slots in.

As for Alexandra de Hanovre, well unfortunately she is lying at the bottom of the field, with only 11.72 points! :eek: The next girl ahead of her, Zselyke KENEZ of Romania, has 27.38, so I can't see her improving her position. Mind you, Alexandra did have 2 deductions, which wouldn't have helped her.

EDIT (11:55 GMT): While I was typing this, Anastasiya GALUSTYAN of Armenia has taken the lead with 52.94 points, 2.19 ahead of Proklova.

EDIT (12:02 GMT): And while I was typing the update about the lead, Alma SEHIC of Bosnia has slotted in behind Alexandra de Hanovre. So, at least young Alexandra won't be finishing the SP in the bottom position. (Alma scored 11.08 points, with 1 deduction)

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Only 50 for Proklova? :eek:hwell:

Just had a look at the Protocols, and I think her problem was that she singled her Lutz.

I was surprised to see that Jenni Saarinen only finished 8th. This is probably because she had a fall, and scored nothing on her Flying Camel Spin (are these 2 facts connected, I wonder...?)

But, all is not lost, as she is only 9 points behind the leader (Galustyan) and 7 points behind 2nd (Proklova). In fact, all of the top 10 are within 12 points of Galustyan.

As for our young Royal, she not only had 2 falls, but she singled her Lutz AND her Axel. And she got minus scores from the judges on all her other elements.

Since I mentioned her, the reason that the Bosnian girl is at the bottom is because she had a fall, singled her Axel, and had minus scores on all her other elements.

It all makes for an interesting FS.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Oh, poor Sasha, another disastrous performance :cry: This SP isn't really her program :disapp: