1) Lorenza ALESSANDRINI/Pierre SOUQUET 48.21
2) Peroline OJARDIAS/Michael BRAMANTE 44.96
3) Laureline AUBRY/Kevin BELLINGARD 40.08
4) Mathilde DIAS/Jean Denis SANCHIS 39.33

Results + Protocols : http://www.csndg.org/resultats/Masters_2015/index.htm

Last edited:

Alex D

Record Breaker
5 triples for Pauline, that's lovely. Is it possible to see her skates somewhere?

Plumededragon

Medalist
:cheer: The best news of the day: Bruno Masset has FINALLY been released by the FFSG! :cheer: He will finally be able to represent Germany with Aliona Savchenko. Congratulations!!! ! :cheer:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Catlau

On the Ice
According this interview, Romain Ponsart will change his LP . His new LP will be based on "emotion" and "what he has experienced these recent years"
http://www.skate-info-glace.com/interview-romain-ponsart/page-3/

I try a translation. Apologizes if it is not completely correct !

Romain Ponsart - new life in Colorado

- On the ice or more generally in life, do you act on feeling or after thinking ? instinct or thinking ?

I think a lot and unfortunately it is not always good for ice skating. Now I am trying to think less and just to enjoy what I am doing.

- In life, what is your biggest weakness ? and your biggest quality ?

I would say that my biggest weakness is my impatience ! When I start something, I want results right now. Unfortunately it doesn't work like this. About quality... I don't know. I would say I am someone kind... [The reporters confirm !]

- You wake up one morning, 10 years have passed. Moreover you have become a coach ! Who among nowadays French or foreigner ice skaters would you choose to train ? You can choose several ones, men, ladies, and even couples or danse skaters.

Ouch, that's a difficult question ! First I will not train couples or danse skaters because I know nothing about those categories ! No particular names are coming to my mind ; I would just like motivated skaters, a small group with wonderful mind, young skaters decided to work and to move forward.

- What have you learned at the French national institute for sport (INSEP), and do you have already any idea of what you will do after retiring from competition ?

At INSEP I passed my bacchelor degree and followed architecture studies. I currently do not think of what I will do after ice skating competition. But I would really enjoy make choregraphies !

- Florent will retire from competition after the Europeans in Bratislava. That will leave one place for a French competitor at the Worlds in Boston, that you should have. That leaves you some time to improve your programs this year. On what will you concentrate ?

I will change my FS and then we will go on with the technical training ! I will competite on February at Oberstdorf. [the Bavarian Open]

- What musical theme for your new FS ?

Emotion ! It will show the last few years and lived moments.

- Do you have the financial support of your federation, and if not, how do you manage this issue ? I read that you could find a sponsor in Colorado ?

I have no financial support from the French federation. But I do not have to care about this ; Kori, Vincent and Rohene are really great and could find me a sponsor.

- What are you dreaming of ? to be selected for OG ? to remain in the memory of ice skating ?

My dream is to be selected for OG. I would really enjoy to do great things during the next OG and, most of all, to take pleasure to skate during them !

- If you were exile on a desert island (where there is no ice rink) and you could bring only one object in your bag, what would you cary with you ?

My toothbrush !

- A word for conclusion ?

Several words ! I want to thank the people who sent me support messages during my almost complicated start of the season. I thank the ones who are always with me, in good and in bad moments. What ever happened, I have no regret, because good and bad choices I made led me to work with the 7K team, and it is a wonderful opportunity for me ! Even if it would'nt work, I would have no regret because I tried ! Many thanks to all ! And see you soon !