2015 US Nationals Senior Short Dance Jan 23 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Senior Short Dance Jan 23

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Both top Dance teams in the World at the moment are competing tonight,
Methinks both federations are politicking for high scores to make an impact ;)

Anyways, Killer score :agree:

riceplate

On the Ice
Madison/Evan - I felt like I was watching Tanith and Ben redux with almost no chemistry.

Shibs were on fire.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Interesting that the Shibs always get a more enthusiastic crowd response than Chock/Bates.

1. People still can´t forgive Bates for Emily Samuelson (sorry I still can´t)
2. I think Chock/Bates are just OTT faces, but well just be me

samson

Medalist
LOVED the Shibs. I understand why Chock/Bates were ahead per "flair" but idk... Shibs gave me butterflies tonight.

Also this might be controversial... and I LOVE Hawayek and Baker, but I prefered Cannuscio and McManus just now. Wow.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Zueva must have saved all her politiking for Nationals. Otherwise she's going to go 0 for 2014-15 with her teams. :laugh:

lmarie086

Medalist
WHOA those are quite the scores. Interesting - the Shibs hit their levels then I take it?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Zueva must have saved all her politiking for Nationals. Otherwise she's going to go 0 for 2014-15 with her teams. :laugh:

And it's not because they just did a great program that brought the audience to their feet. Not at all. :sarcasm:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
1. People still can´t forgive Bates for Emily Samuelson (sorry I still can´t)
2. I think Chock/Bates are just OTT faces, but well just be me

What happened with Bates & Samuelson? More drama? :popcorn:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
LOVED the Shibs. I understand why Chock/Bates were ahead per "flair" but idk... Shibs gave me butterflies tonight.

Also this might be controversial... and I LOVE Hawayek and Baker, but I prefered Cannuscio and McManus just now. Wow.

I agree. I love C/M's FD a lot more than H/B, which is saying a lot cause I like theirs too.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
What happened with Bates & Samuelson? More drama? :popcorn:

She waited for him for a entire season while he recover over a lession (they made a mistake and she cut her tendons on practice after 2010 Olympics)... just to tell her he got a new partner. She got late to find a new partner and coach, after one season gave up competitive skating, now she just do shows.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
She waited for him for a entire season while he recover over a lession (they made a mistake and she cut her tendons on practice after 2010 Olympics)... just to tell her he got a new partner. She got late to find a new partner and coach, after one season gave up competitive skating, now she just do shows.

It sounds like Emily is doing great though. I think she is in graduate school.