2015 US Nationals Senior Pairs FS Jan 24 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Senior Pairs FS Jan 24

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The first group of the Senior Pairs Free Skate starts at 12:20 p.m., Eastern Standard Time Saturday, Jan. 24

Group 1 order:

1 Anya Davidovich, Individual Member/AJ Reiss, Los Angeles FSC 9 49.69
2 Alexandria Shaughnessy, SC of Boston/James Morgan, SC of Boston 10 47.51
3 Cali Fujimoto, Peninsula SC/Nicholas Barsi-Rhyne, SC of Lake Placid 12 39.48
4 Olivia Oltmanns, Broadmoor SC/Joshua Santillan, All Year FSC 11 41.13

The last two groups of the Senior Pairs Free Skate will start at 2:30 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, Saturday, Jan. 24

Group 2
5 Madeline Aaron, Coyotes SC of Arizona/Max Settlage, Broadmoor SC 7 56.45
6 DeeDee Leng, DuPage FSC/Simon Shnapir, SC of Boston 8 55.03
7 Gretchen Donlan, SC of Boston/Nathan Bartholomay, Southwest Florida FSC 5 59.81
8 Jessica Calalang, DuPage FSC/Zack Sidhu, Las Vegas FSC 6 58.75

Group 3
9 Marissa Castelli, SC of Boston/Mervin Tran, SC of Boston 3 64.24
10 Tarah Kayne, Southwest Florida FSC/Danny O'Shea, Skokie Valley SC 4 61.56
11 Alexa Scimeca, DuPage FSC/Christopher Knierim, Broadmoor SC 1 74.01
12 Haven Denney, Panthers FSC/Brandon Frazier, All Year FSC 2 68.38

Live results: http://www.usfigureskating.org/leaderboard/results/2015/2015_us_fs_champs/CAT011SEG039.html

deedee1

Record Breaker
Wishing best of luck to Marissa and Mervin in the Free, and a podium finish hopefully! Fingers crossed. :)

cptnhastings

On the Ice
NBC's coverage doesn't start till 3PM EST. I guess we're just gonna get the final 4 of the free (if that). I wanted to watch Max and Maddie. (Yeah, I know, I should've ponied up for Ice Network ...)

Matilda

Medalist
NBC's coverage doesn't start till 3PM EST. I guess we're just gonna get the final 4 of the free (if that). I wanted to watch Max and Maddie. (Yeah, I know, I should've ponied up for Ice Network ...)

Except IN isn't showing the 2nd group either. NBC really doesn't care about pairs :(

cptnhastings

On the Ice
Ugh. Hopefully they upload the 2nd group after the weekend at least. Pairs is my favorite discipline but it does seem to be the least popular in general so I understand NBC not showing but not allowing IN to show it today is just sad.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I am hoping that at least IN once again will make the Skate Radio live audio and judging screens available for Aaron/Settlage and the other in-between pairs.

(If any consolation, I am 99% sure that IN will be uploading later.)

Last edited:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I think the same thing is happening with the ladies tonight. Based on when the competition starts, when the broadcast starts, and the filler/recaps they'll probably open up with, we're more than likely going to miss Group 2. So it's not just Pairs.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
If I remember correctly, NBC has always only shown the last two groups of women during prime time. The rest of the night is taken up with various puff pieces and a few short programs. If you're lucky.

Welcome to figure skating coverage in US mainstream media. :disagree:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well I won't be here when it all goes down thanks to good ol' tape delay! :biggrin:

By the time the program starts in the west coast, it will have ENDED live.

Matilda

Medalist
I am hoping that at least IN once again will make the Skate Radio live audio and judging screens available for Aaron/Settlage and the other in-between pairs.

(If any consolation, I am 99% sure that IN will be uploading later.)

They said they would and that it would be up on Tuesday.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Well I won't be here when it all goes down thanks to good ol' tape delay! :biggrin:

By the time the program starts in the west coast, it will have ENDED live.

Mrs. P, at least where I am, NBC is airing the Pairs and Dance portion live, i.e. at 12pm PST.

macy

Record Breaker
exactly why IN isnt worth $50 :/ oh well, i'll be listening to the backstage coverage til nbc comes on