2015 US Nationals Senior Free Dance Jan. 24 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Senior Free Dance Jan. 24

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just wish there was a bit more height difference between them but that's out of his control to grow a few more inches. LOL

tulosai

Record Breaker
When I look at C/M's costumes all I can see is the Phantom of the Opera. Clearly I've watched too much figure skating and am scarred for life.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Just wish there was a bit more height difference between them but that's out of his control to grow a few more inches. LOL

Yup, I actually am REALLY impressed by how well them manage the height difference expecially because she is not teeeennnny tiiiiinnnnny (she is still really really thin don't get me wrong, but many skaters are smaller).

tulosai

Record Breaker
C/M are a lot better than I remember them being. I'm quite impressed by some of their lifts.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yup, I actually am REALLY impressed by how well them manage the height difference expecially because she is not teeeennnny tiiiiinnnnny (she is still really really thin don't get me wrong, but many skaters are smaller).

Really Kaitlin is of average height for a female Ice dancer but he's on the short side in terms of height for a male dancer.

lmarie086

Medalist
C/M have improved so much. Their Danse Macabre>>>>>>Cappelini/Lanotte's version. One of the best FDs I've seen this season, and such a great performance.

Cleo

On the Ice
When I look at C/M's costumes all I can see is the Phantom of the Opera. Clearly I've watched too much figure skating and am scarred for life.

I'm not fond of her (Cannuscio) dress but I liked the program.

Haw/Baker were fantastic. I just adore their skating! :cheer2:

Last edited:

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
C/M - realy fun to watch! Great speed, good idea for a program, they seem to like it, be relax and control their bodies. Anastasia's cute and has a lovely smile. They seem to match each other.