2015 US Nationals Senior Men FS Jan 25 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Senior Men FS Jan 25

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
So excited for this event! 3.5 hours to go :yay:

Less than 3 hours now! It's probably going to be the middle of the night for me to see the final group... but I just watched Joshs SP 3 times in a row (and I enjoy it even more each time!), so I see myself staying awake and then being a (hopefully happy) mess tomorrow (and I DON'T like Ed Sheeran or this song... Josh, what have you done to me?! :drama: )

Wishing everyone a great event, but most of all Max, Jason and Josh! I'd love to see those 3 at worlds :love:

jwren

Rinkside
I'm nervous for all three of the front runners right now...I so want them all on the podium, I don't even care too much about the order. Josh especially has had such a rough competitive season, so I hope he uses the excitement to fuel the heart-wrenching SL. He promised to drive us to tears! And of course, I suspect I'll be crying by the time Jeremy finishes, no matter the outcome.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think that this may happen:

Max comes out and lays down his high-tech program, but gets a little damaged on PCS, as always. It's good enough to lead. Then Jason comes out, and skates his T&I beautifully and clean, and goes into the lead. Then Jeremy comes out, and unfortunately the emotions get to him a little, and he pops some jumps, and falls behind Max. Then Josh comes out, and the entire arena is swept away into a land of tears and emotion as Josh shows everything that we've always believed him to be.

And then there are lots of hugs, and quite a bit of giggling, and the press-conference is cavity-inducing sweet, and they all give Jeremy big hugs on the podium, and they stand there together, the same podium as last year except now reshuffled, and they can't help but grin. And the Worlds team will be named, and of course it's Josh and Jason and Max, but Jeremy has a 4CCs medal with his name on it coming right up. And then the gala, and the crowd loves them all, and this year Max gets a crowd that's not rude, and Josh does another emo number just because he can, and we all cringe and try to forget that Jason has somehow decided that Cotton-Eyed Joe is a good idea, and Jeremy makes us all cry with a beautiful heartfelt tribute to his father.

You really haven't given this much thought, have you? :laugh:

I wish that Josh skated before Jason and Jeremy. I'd like to see him really lay it down and let the other guys deal with it.

Josh, Max, Adam for the win!

TMC

Record Breaker
Any info is Rippon going for quad lutz again ? He was so close in SP, great height, shame it didn't fully worked out

The way he was staring daggers at the judges all through his short.... I'll be extremely surprised if he doesn't go all in! He has nothing to lose and so much to gain.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm on Team Ricky, too, but I think he's too far behind...

I've had to replace him on my dream podium with Adam, which is probably still a stretch in terms of points to make up.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
The way he was staring daggers at the judges all through his short.... I'll be extremely surprised if he doesn't go all in! He has nothing to lose and so much to gain.

Adam seems to have finally acquired a much needed winning attitude. He looked self assured and taking charge now. I believe he will attack.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Adam seems to have finally acquired a much needed winning attitude. He looked self assured and taking charge now. I believe he will attack.

I hope his friend & training mate Ashley's victory will inspire him to give a great performance as well. :cheer2:

ozmodiar

On the Ice
Does anyone know what time Doug Razzano is scheduled to start? Just wondering if he will make the broadcast or if NBC will dump him in favor of talking heads and the inevitable repeat of Ashley's skate.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Check out twitter account @examinerskating to see Vines of

Adam doing clean 4Z
Josh doing exquisite 4T

These from today's practices.

kmaida89

Rinkside
Does anyone know what time Doug Razzano is scheduled to start? Just wondering if he will make the broadcast or if NBC will dump him in favor of talking heads and the inevitable repeat of Ashley's skate.

I saw a picture of the schedule today, and it looks like NBC will start the broadcast with Group 3 (if they start showing skating right at 4pm). It says that Doug is supposed to skate at 4:02pm

lmarie086

Medalist
Omg. Adam is going to mess up my predictions and I AM SO OKAY WITH IT.

But still hoping for my three guys to be the best.

ozmodiar

On the Ice
I saw a picture of the schedule today, and it looks like NBC will start the broadcast with Group 3 (if they start showing skating right at 4pm). It says that Doug is supposed to skate at 4:02pm

Thanks for the info!

Hmm, he might get dumped then. Fingers crossed they show him!