Nam Nguyen | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Nam Nguyen

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Nam will do great today. It was a circumstantial fluke in the SP that caused the fall. Watch him bring the LP with his usual unflappable mind.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i think that is a good decision, i really enjoyed that program last season and he seemed to be enjoying it , i hope it will bring more luck to him this season :yay:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You know, something like Yuzu's program might actually be a good fit for him. It's enough different than his normal style to help him grow, but it gives him enough drama so that the program doesn't become too monotone.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Nam's Ina Bauer is pretty good! He should try incorporating it into a program in the future.

Rissa

Record Breaker
i think he does it at his LP? :think: But that "layback" :biggrin:

:palmf: You're right, I missed it. (I kinda zone out after the 2 minutes of Nam's LP.) But this was more impressive than what I saw from his LP, not as rushed. I love how the cricket boys inspire one another.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
:palmf: You're right, I missed it. (I kinda zone out after the 2 minutes of Nam's LP.) But this was more impressive than what I saw from his LP, not as rushed. I love how the cricket boys inspire one another.
I remember it bc i was watching his performance with my sister and she saw him do it then she said "still not like Yuzuru's" :biggrin: but i (and my sister) agree that this one looks so much better :love:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
its interesting that he wont attempt quad sal since he learnt it 1st and it was very stable last season, i wonder working on 2 types of quads at the same time affects his consistency