Nam Nguyen | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Nam Nguyen

PrincessBeany

Rinkside
Extremely disappointed I'm not going to get to see Nam in Boston. But here's hoping he uses this time to his advantage and comes back even stronger next season. I miss the carefree Nam we saw last season.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
With how hard working Nam is, I think he'll come back stronger than ever after he gets used to his new height :)

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
At least he has Team Challenge Cup to look forward to.

He is in good company along with Liza, Voronov, and possibly Jason Brown, of skaters who will be at Team Challenge Cup, but not worlds.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
With how hard working Nam is, I think he'll come back stronger than ever after he gets used to his new height :)
I believe he will!
He will take a page or 2 from Lena s book on growing up:thumbsup:

LRK

Record Breaker
At least he has Team Challenge Cup to look forward to.

He is in good company along with Liza, Voronov, and possibly Jason Brown, of skaters who will be at Team Challenge Cup, but not worlds.

I hope it will fire them up to skate out of their skins, and then we'll have a great competition to watch.:)

JackRoast

Rinkside
It is SO disappointing that Nam doesn't get go to Worlds. He needs to go there more than anyone - only two years left until the Olympics and he is a young Canadian star.

PrincessBeany

Rinkside
I finally composed myself enough to share my thoughts on my blog. While I'm still mad I'm not going to see Nam live at Worlds, perhaps this is a blessing in disguise from Skate Canada? I'm choosing to believe Skate Canada has long-term plans for Nam.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wow, didnt expect the withdrawal from Liam, i hope noone "forced" him, good for Nam, hopefully he can redeem himsself!!! :yay:

liv

Record Breaker
Well, what a surprise. Hope Nam has been working hard and preparing for 'just in case.' I had hoped somehow he would go, but did not expect it.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Woke up to this unexpected news and feeling conflicted even as a Nam fan. Happy for Nam but sad for Liam. I suspect even if it had already named Liam to its Worlds team, Skate Canada still looked at 4CC as a "test skate" for Liam.

I hope Nam will now make the most of the opportunity given him.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I think Mr Spicy was preparing for TCC anyways.... so I don't think he will find himself unready... I am happy he gets to redeem himself and I hope he has adjusted to his new towering height..... :) GO NAMMY!!!!!!

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
Nam is my second favorite skater and I was so sad for him when he originally did not make the team. To have him there now is so great. He has been through a lot of growing pains but he is the future of Canadian men's skating and I think it is amazing that he will be going and representing Canada! :agree:

Esopian

Final Flight
I just found out that Nam gets to compete at Worlds and I'm super happy for him! It's another great opportunity for him to gain international experience and grow as a skater! :agree: