Nam Nguyen | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Nam Nguyen

LRK

Record Breaker
Happy birthday. Good luck with all your goals for the next season.:)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Seems like Nam is preparing for quad battle for FaOI next week, knowing Yuzuru he will surely invite him to the battle:laugh: btw SC and COR!! he is gonna face his bros at each event, and seems like he will make things hard for them :biggrin:

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Seems like Nam is preparing for quad battle for FaOI next week, knowing Yuzuru he will surely invite him to the battle:laugh: btw SC and COR!! he is gonna face his bros at each event, and seems like he will make things hard for them :biggrin:

I'm not sure "invite" is the proper word for what Yuzuru (and Javi) did to Nam at last Worlds. :laugh:

And I see he and Zijun have different GP assignments. Some people (including Misha Ge) were teasing them when Nam posted purikura pictures of both of them in his Instagram (https://instagram.com/p/1pEyVooKQ6/). Nam said they're just friends. :)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I'm not sure "invite" is the proper word for what Yuzuru (and Javi) did to Nam at last Worlds. :laugh:

And I see he and Zijun have different GP assignments. Some people (including Misha Ge) were teasing them when Nam posted purikura pictures of both of them in his Instagram (https://instagram.com/p/1pEyVooKQ6/). Nam said they're just friends. :)

i know haha, same goes for poor Shoma too, but couldnt find the right word cause " forced, pushed, etc." didnt seem polite :laugh:

LRK

Record Breaker
I think understatement is more effective.... what about "suggested strongly"? ;)

LRK

Record Breaker
"mildly hinted in a roundabout way that if he wasn't wholly set against the idea and could see his way clear it would be vastly appreciated"?

Last edited:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
"mildly hinted in a roundabout way that if he wasn't wholly set against the idea and could see his way clear it would be vastly appreciated"?
"kindly taken by the hand by brotherlike acquaintances who affectionately suggested a comparison of skills in a friendly environment" ?

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
I don't think he'll get out of those, ehm, 'suggestions' in the ice shows that are still to come! He's going to FaOI, IIRC?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I don't think he'll get out of those, ehm, 'suggestions' in the ice shows that are still to come! He's going to FaOI, IIRC?
yeah, next week's FaOI Kanazawa, and unfortunately its the only one that wont be broadcasted :bang:

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker

Once again proving that a picture, in this case a video, is worth a thousand words. :agree: Thanks Pamina, got a good laugh out of that.

Re Nam, it will be interesting to see how he will fare this coming season compared to Shoma and Boyang. I see them as the young guard who will make this quad leading to Pyeongchang even more exciting. Amazing that at their age, they all have consistent quads and that two of them are already national champions and the third was second in his national championships. They all seem to be good kids too.