Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Nam Nguyen

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matmuh View Post
    yeah, next week's FaOI Kanazawa, and unfortunately its the only one that wont be broadcasted
    He's only doing one week? If so, that is disappointing. And we can't count on any vids either, then. Hopefully some photos will surface, at least?

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LRK View Post
    He's only doing one week? If so, that is disappointing. And we can't count on any vids either, then. Hopefully some photos will surface, at least?
    And news clips perhaps?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LRK View Post
    according to this tumble post, he will only do Kanazawa, i hope we can see news clips and hopefully there will be reports, he might even skate to one of his new programs

0 Not allowed!
    according to this tumble post, he will only do Kanazawa, i hope we can see news clips and hopefully there will be reports, he might even skate to one of his new programs
    Groan! Yes, I know - it would be great.... except the fear that we may never get to see any of it! (frustrated wail)

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Seems like Nam is preparing for quad battle for FaOI next week
    Returning to this post of matmuh, I noticed that the second video shows Nam practicing his jumps while "Adios Nonino" was playing in the background. Wondering whether that will be the music for any of his programs. It's music that is certainly close to the hearts of his choreographers. Jeffrey Buttle won Worlds with that music for his SP choreographed by David Wilson.

0 Not allowed!
    bringing hamaguri's post about Nam's performance at FaOI from yuzuru thread, thanks once again
    Quote Originally Posted by hamaguri View Post
    *Nam (per to request of Matmuh!)
    Music: My Funny Valentine (with vocal), and I didn’t notice it, but I read Rachmaninoff piano concerto 2 was also used in its back. Interesting arrangement.
    He was said to get taller. I don't remember his jumps in his performance, but in the opening, he fell largely (4S?). I felt his movement got smooth. Further, I read a twitter or so said that yuzu had been watching Nam’s performance and had clapped!

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks - so nice to hear a bit about Nam's performance!

And I posted this on Brian's thread - Nam and Brian:

https://twitter.com/MaisonDeJoubert/...0919962624?p=v

0 Not allowed!
    he gets along with almost everyone doesnt he? from 13 yo to 30 yo

0 Not allowed!
    Hi, guys. I was wondering if anybody has any translations on this interview? Nam is speaking in Vietnamese and I am interested to know what he's talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSmy1m6IkWY

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good” Sam-Skwantch's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by oriquey View Post
    Hi, guys. I was wondering if anybody has any translations on this interview? Nam is speaking in Vietnamese and I am interested to know what he's talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSmy1m6IkWY
    I reposted this in another thread in hopes of finding some help. Thanks for sharing the video...I too am interested. Maybe we'll learn how to say spicy in Vietnamese

See link below:
    http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...=1#post1196805

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-Skwantch View Post
    I reposted this in another thread in hopes of finding some help. Thanks for sharing the video...I too am interested. Maybe we'll learn how to say spicy in Vietnamese

See link below:
    http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...=1#post1196805
    Thanks for the help, Sam-Skwantch I really appreciate it. Hopefully, this will get translated.

0 Not allowed!
    new article about Nam from icenetwork
    his SP music is soundtrack of "The Killing Fields" and his FP music is "Johann Sebastian Bach's "Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor.", both programs are choreographed by Davin Wilson, i cant wait to see him at Thornhill Summer Skate few weeks later

0 Not allowed!
    his SP music is soundtrack of "The Killing Fields" and his FP music is "Johann Sebastian Bach's "Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor.", both programs are choreographed by Davin Wilson, i cant wait to see him at Thornhill Summer Skate few weeks later
    Thank you for sharing! Finally, we get his music!

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    You're going to go? I've been entertaining the idea of going just to see Elizabet Tursynbaeva skate, after how well she did at Skate Detroit I kind of want to see her in person haha

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchii View Post
    You're going to go? I've been entertaining the idea of going just to see Elizabet Tursynbaeva skate, after how well she did at Skate Detroit I kind of want to see her in person haha
    Are you going to Thornhill? Tursynbaeva is really promissing skater. If you go, let us know about her and Nam!

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hamaguri View Post
    Are you going to Thornhill? Tursynbaeva is really promissing skater. If you go, let us know about her and Nam!
    It's actually really close to me and I almost went last year but then something came up, I actually saw Nam already at Stars on Ice this year and took a photo with him after the show. He's very tall, I didn't believe people when they told me he grew about half a head in one season but he is definitely 5'10 (177cm), yepp. No doubt about it. I will let you all know if I choose to go and try to film some of it.

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good” Sam-Skwantch's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Why do you suppose Nam wrote "wheels" on Maria Sotskova's farewell to all the skaters at east west palace. Was he there training or did he just hop in on the fun? Check out all the skaters that posted on it. Pretty cool but what's up with wheels? These are the big questions burning in my mind I tell ya

https://instagram.com/p/5LF176DX2K/
    Last edited by Sam-Skwantch; 08-07-2015 at 12:08 AM.

0 Not allowed!
    It's actually really close to me and I almost went last year but then something came up, I actually saw Nam already at Stars on Ice this year and took a photo with him after the show. He's very tall, I didn't believe people when they told me he grew about half a head in one season but he is definitely 5'10 (177cm), yepp. No doubt about it. I will let you all know if I choose to go and try to film some of it.
    Thanks. Yeah, I saw him live at Kanazawa FaOI in Japan at the end of June. My impression was his sharply increasing height! He seemed to have a bit of trouble about jumps at that time. I hope he quickly recovers his consistency.
    Why do you suppose Nam wrote "wheels" on Maria Sotskova's farewell to all the skaters at east west palace. Was he there training or did he just hop in on the fun? Check out all the skaters that posted on it. Pretty cool but what's up with wheels? These are the big questions burning in my mind I tell ya
    I have no idea! Someone tell me what he meant by “wheels”!
    Last edited by hamaguri; 08-07-2015 at 12:48 AM.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!

Google it.

0 Not allowed!
    ahhhh, how i wish i could go but unfortunately i cant , i hope you can go and share it with us! there is gonna be live stream according to a user so i am hoping to watch online (if i dont fall asleep cause its gonna be middle of the night here XD)

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast