2015 Europeans Pairs Short Program Jan 30 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Pairs Short Program Jan 30

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Finally i can watch something live from this years euros! Does anyone have the link to the swedish stream with swedish commentary??? TV 4 i think?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I thought this was now for some reason :laugh: Not sure what to do with my extra hour!

I can sing for you...

Tra la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaa

Unfortunately my relation to pitch can best be described as "distant," but I'm sure you won't mind.

La la la la la tra la la la...

:)

Florentina

On the Ice
I can sing for you...

Tra la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaa

Unfortunately my relation to pitch can best be described as "distant," but I'm sure you won't mind.

La la la la la tra la la la...

:)

I suggest you sing a Phantom of the Opera medley :party2: :biggrin: As a figure skating fan this comes quite naturally, doesn't it? :laugh2:

alebi

Medalist
Minerva's 15 years old, in Toruń they earned about 42 points in SP. Partners to rivalry with Paliakova/Bochkov, Makarova/Kenchadze or Cernuschi/Ambrosini. Very slow on the ice, however sometimes she's able to land her throws quite well. Their lifts are not so bad, too. OK, their lifts might have been wonderful if they were more polished (considering that they have been pair for only a year they still have some time).

You have already destroyed my hopes :drama:

ok... time to be less acid :biggrin: : Vartmann/Van Cleave execute perfect jumps, Cernuschi/Ambrosini are clean and score 50+ points, Fancy/Boyadji have improved, Ziegler/Kiefer do something that brings them out of anonymity!

euroskate

Final Flight
looking Forward to the competitions. apart from the russians everything is open. depends who goes cleand. perhaps we have some Country suprises like yesterday. I especially look out for the austrians

alebi

Medalist
To do homage to S/K I'll sing something for you...

*cough cough*

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLA MIA ESMERAAAAAAAAAAAALDA
CAAAAAAAAAAAANTA MIA ESMERAAAAALDA
cooooon te io vivrò con teeeeee
perchè con te non èèèèèèèèèèè
MOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR

*applause*

Florentina

On the Ice
In sleeep he saaang to me 'l'amour est un oiseau rebelle...'

Maybe a creative skater can come up with a program that is a special tribute to figure skating fans: With music selections from POTO, Carmen and Romeo&Juliet... :drama:

lady_bee

Medalist
It seems you are having fun! Can I join you?
It is 21:52 here, and it's going to be a loooooong night. I will be useless tomorrow, or overexcited:biggrin:.

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
However, at the same time, ESP1 International will be showing LIVE Universiade ski jumping. As I want to see the ski jumping, and British ESP is not showing it LIVE (they are showing a repeat of this morning's tennis), I will be watching the ski jumping on the computer this afternoon instead of the skating on the TV.

CaroLiza_fan
Oh, another skating fan who likes ski jumping. :cheer:
I thought I'm quite the only one. :)

alebi

Medalist
It seems you are having fun! Can I join you?
It is 21:52 here, and it's going to be a loooooong night. I will be useless tomorrow, or overexcited:biggrin:.

I have chips and any kind of sweets ready for this long afternoon :biggrin:

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
ok... time to be less acid : Vartmann/Van Cleave execute perfect jumps, Cernuschi/Ambrosini are clean and score 50+ points, Fancy/Boyadji have improved, Ziegler/Kiefer do something that brings them out of anonymity!

Yankowskas/Gaman have the perfect performance and execute perfect jumps and twist, Paliakova/Bochkov shine on ice and skate program of their lives, Hase and Seegert are surprising you and me and skate with speed and confidence that no one expected :)

I suggest you sing a Phantom of the Opera medley As a figure skating fan this comes quite naturally, doesn't it?

Oh, that's my part, that's my part! - /LittleLotte singing Little Lotte/

Angeeeeel, I heaaaar, you
Speak, I listeeeeen
Staaaaaay by my siiiiiiide, guide meeeee

/bowing and listening to applause/