Black catsuit, open back, cascading sparkles

3F+2T
2A
FCSp - travels a bit
3Lz<< - !, fall
CCoSp3p
LSp
StSq

SP: 24.55+19.98-1.00 = 42.53 (PB), 1st (out of 1)

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
At least there seems to be more people in the crowd this time, especially considering the time and how this is the very beginning of the event.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well, that was mediocre... (warning, I'm gonna probably be less positive than usual in this thread...)

Eevun

Final Flight
Swedish commentator Filip Stiller looks forward to this morning and afternoon and thinks the level of all this ladies is really high, at least on the paper.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
It wasn't very bad. Badly on that lutz. And spins were very ugly, too. Bad positions - particularly sit spin - and very slow rotations.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What are the host broadcasters playing at???!!

Just as Niki WORIES was getting introduced, they go to the broadcast ident, then to the studio, then they show the commentators talking to us, and we end up missing a big chunk of her programme!

And just to compound matters, ever since the countdown on the sportbox page ended and told us to refresh the page, it hasn't been loading. So I couldn't switch to that stream. And the Russian stream on day.to is WAY ahead!

Grrrr!!!!! :mad: :bang:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Florentina

On the Ice
I always wonder why a skater like Niki Wories doesn't go for an easier triple until the Lutz is at least close to competition ready. It just seems a weird choice.

Eevun

Final Flight
Well, that was mediocre... (warning, I'm gonna probably be less positive than usual in this thread...)

I actually enjoyed it very much. This was much more fun to watch the men's yesterday. (Oh, how I miss Men's from the 00's.... :cry: )

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Julia SAUTER (ROU)

Music: Black sparkly dress, cap sleeves

3T+2T - 'tano toe
2Lo<<* - twofoot, messy landing
CCoSp3p
2A - fall, tilted
FCSp
StSq
LSp - travels a bit

She seems disappointed, understandably

SP: 20.36+17.34-1.00 = 36.70, 2nd (out of 2)

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually really liked Julia, there is a really pleasant quality about her skating. A shame she couldn't really jump.

Eevun

Final Flight
How did they do that draw? How did they manage to get the two Swedish ladies into the final group. What are the odds? So bizarre. Perhaps skating in Europe is weak but both Joshi and Viktoria in the final flight. That is extreme luck or something. Surely Popova ot Elene g should have been a head. and got a better draw. This is so weird.

YAY! Go Tibro's pride!! :cheer: :cheer:

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Btw, Niki broke her PB by 10 points :clap:

Don't you think it's not fair that it is better to fall by the triple than make a double?