Record Breaker
The Men's free skate is at 6 p.m., Central European Time, on Jan. 30

Live results: http://www.isuresults.com/results/ec2015/SEG002.HTM

Protocols will be here
http://www.isuresults.com/results/ec2015/ec2015_Men_FS_Scores.pdf

Start order

Warm Up Group 1

1 Sondre ODDVOLL BOE NOR 20 55.73
LP Tango Medley by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Rostislav Sinicyn, Kaja Hanevold, Michael Huth

2 Javier RAYA ESP 21 53.80
LP West Side Story by Leonard Bernstein; choreo by Joey Russell, Javier Raya

3 Pavel IGNATENKO BLR 19 55.79
LP Radioactive by William Joseph, Edit by Ants, Lost Without You by Josh Vietti, Street Violin by Josh Vietti; choreo by Mikhail Pochitalin

4 Larry LOUPOLOVER AZE 23 51.01
LP Once Upon a Time in America by Ennio Morricone; choreo by Igor Lukanin

5 Justus STRID DEN 22 53.28
LP Kristina fran Duvemala by Benny Anderson, Björn Ulvaeus; choreo by Kalle Strid and Adam Solya

6 Chafik BESSEGHIER FRA 24 49.61
LP Road Game by Kavinsky, You and Me by Disclosure ft. Eliza Doolittle; choreo by Allan Schramm and Stannick Jennette

Warm Up Group 2

7 Yaroslav PANIOT UKR 14 63.25
LP Adagio by Tomaso Albinoni performed by Escala, Palladio performed by Escala; choreo by Karen Kwan

8 Patrick MYZYK POL 18 56.12
LP Exotica (from "Cirque du Soleil; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo

9 Pavel KASKA CZE 17 56.83
LP New World Concerto by Antonin Dvorak, performed by Maksim Mrvica

10 Valtter VIRTANEN FIN 15 58.31
LP Alexander soundtrack by Vangelis; Stefan Zins, Liivo Rennik

11 Franz STREUBEL GER 13 64.45
LP Django Unchained soundtrack; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Rene Lohse

12 Petr COUFAL CZE 16 57.47
LP New World Symphony by Antonin Dvorak; choreo by Alexei Vasilievski

Warm Up Group 3

13 Adian PITKEEV RUS 9 69.78
LP Sarabande Suite by Globus; choreo by Eteri Tutberidze

14 Daniel SAMOHIN ISR 8 72.65
LP Once Upon a Time in Mexico (soundtrack) by Robert Rodriguez; choreo Irina Samohin

15 Ivan RIGHINI ITA 11 67.45
LP I Did It My Way performed by Frank Sinatra, L.O.V.E. by Nat King Cole, I Love You Baby performed by Frank Sinatra; choreo by Alexander Zhulin and Sergei Petukhov

16 Phillip HARRIS GBR 12 65.16
LP Two Steps from Hell Medley; choreo by Juri Bureiko

17 Alexander MAJOROV SWE 10 68.10
LP Archangel by Thomas J. Bergersen (from "Nero"); choreo by Catarina Lindgren and Irina Majorova

18 Alexei BYCHENKO ISR 7 73.63
LP Nostradamus by Maksim Mrvica; choreo by Galit Chait Moracci

Warm Up Group 4

19 28 Javier FERNANDEZ ESP 1 89.24
LP Ouverture from "Il Barbiere di Seviglia" by Giacchino Rossini, Acto Laro al Factotum from "Il Barbiere di Seviglia" by Giacchino Rossini, Temporale from "Il Barbiere di Seviglia" by Giacchino Rossini; choreo by David Wilson and Jeffrey Buttle

20 Peter LIEBERS GER 5 75.48
LP ho Wants to Live Forever performed by David Garrett, Smells Like Teen Spirit performed by David Garrett; choreo by Lori Nichol, Shin Amano, and Andreas Fischer

21 Florent AMODIO FRA 6 74.06
LP Blood Diamond (soundtrack) by James Newton Howard, Lion King - The Lioness Hunt; choreo by Sean Cheesman, Laurie May and Fabian Bourzat

22 Sergei VORONOV RUS 2 81.06
LP This is a Man's Man's Man's World by James Brown, Come Together by Marcus Miller, At Last by Kenny G, Big Time Boppin’ (Go Man Go) by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy; choreo by Alexander Zhulin

23 Maxim KOVTUN RUS 4 78.21
LP Exogenesis Symphony by Muse; choreo by Irina Tagaeva

24 Michal BREZINA CZE 3 80.86
LP The Marriage of Figaro by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart; choreo by Salome Brunner and Stephane Lambiel

Last edited by a moderator:

LRK

Record Breaker
Mrs P - Just a little Typo Alert! 30 January.:)

But thanks for the thread.:)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Corrected! Certainly don't want to go back in time. I mean....I hate January. :laugh:

LRK

Record Breaker
Corrected! Certainly don't want to go back in time. I mean....I hate January. :laugh:

That was quick! :jaw: You even made me doubt my senses there for a moment (to self: Okay are you sure you saw 20... ?). :laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
michal skating last again, what are the chances :laugh: hope he doesnt feel pressure and finish one the podium alongside with Javi and Sergei :love:

LRK

Record Breaker
michal skating last again, what are the chances :laugh: hope he doesnt feel pressure and finish one the podium alongside with Javi and Sergei :love:

Well, he's used to it... :) I hope those three stay on the podium - I like all three of them.

YagsFan

On the Ice
timing/tv coverage

Mrs. P., or anyone, please help:) 6:00 pm central Euro. time is what time in Eastern US? And do you know when it is to be shown on Univ. Sports? Their schedule says it was on at
6:00 am today (Thursday). Also can't find it to be repeated anytime, even though they show all of the other programs over and over and over . . .
Please help me make sense of this before I miss it!

Thank you!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Men's FS starts at 12:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern US time-1/30/15.

Sorry I can't help you with your question about Universal Sports as my cable subscriber does not provide
that channel.

YagsFan

On the Ice
Men's FS starts at 12:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern US time-1/30/15.

Sorry I can't help you with your question about Universal Sports as my cable subscriber does not provide
that channel.

thank you for your quick reply! As to USN, obviously they couldn't have shown the event at 6 this morning, if it isn't on until tomorrow---so must be a misprint in the schedule. Glad to know I haven't (yet) missed the thing, lol! I'll keep trying to find it on their schedule.

Ava Moore

On the Ice
Michal better "break his potato's damnation"! :laugh2: I love him, hehe...and yes, the podium must stay the same. Shuffling's alright as long as it's the same three people. :popcorn:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Michal better "break his potato's damnation"! :laugh2: I love him, hehe...and yes, the podium must stay the same. Shuffling's alright as long as it's the same three people. :popcorn:

AGREE! :cheer:
I like this podium just the way it is. However, I'd like the top guys to do programs as clean as possible otherwise Kovtun and his 243-points will bite them in the backside. Beware of the 243...:biggrin:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
12 p.m.? What a luxury. These past two mornings I've had to get up & watch the singles SPs that weren't even done by that time 9-9

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What is really encouraging is the improvement by some of the not-as-strong federations. In that next to last group, we have two Israelis, an Italian, a Swede, and a Brit.

Good!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker

Yes...please let the podium stay as it is. I'm so nervous - I hate that the scores are so close!

What is really encouraging is the improvement by some of the not-as-strong federations. In that next to last group, we have two Israelis, an Italian, a Swede, and a Brit.

True. For all the negativity about the short program, I thought some of the less favored people skated really well, with some nice surprises. I'm not a fan of Liebers or Bychenko, but they gave a good effort. Florent was better than he has been in awhile. And Majorov, all things considered, could have been a lot worse (see: Kevin Reynolds). Chafik was apparently injured, so I will give him a pass (just hope he will not try to skate again if there's a chance it will look like the SP).

makaihime

Final Flight
Javier's skating first in the group? Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I need this podium to stay exactly the way it is. :drama:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm not getting why the podium MUST not change.

Do you people have big money riding on the outcome of this?

I'd be completely happy to see a major shakeup and new faces rise to the top.

Admittedly, Javier has been spotted a pretty big lead, especially considering he skated a pretty mediocre short program... but the rest of the podium is not out of the question for skaters like Liebers or Amodio or even some of the skaters in the next to last group.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I'm not getting why the podium MUST not change.
Because I happen to like Javi, Sergei, and Michal. The SP skates weren't ideal, but the placements, for now, match my "dream podium" exactly. :biggrin:

Of course if any of them fall three times or pop all their jumps, they don't deserve to stay there. But I hope that doesn't happen.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I'm simply emotionally invested in the top 3. I like their programs, I like them, they are good skaters.
I'm very biased, but I'm not a judge, just a fan.

Beneath is Kovtun whose programs I do not like.
Amodio I'm almost 100% sure will bomb the free because that's what he's been doing for the past year or so.
Leibers who I DO like, but doesn't have the technical content to compete for the podium.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I'm simply emotionally invested in the top 3. I like their programs, I like them, they are good skaters.
I'm very biased, but I'm not a judge, just a fan.

:thumbsup: They are so likeable, it's hard not to root for them. And dare I say - a very photogenic trio? :eek:: Most of us (I think) would like to see Michal fulfill his potential for a change, and I'm still irritated about Sergei being robbed at Nationals. He has to fight for every point he gets. I will say it made me feel a little better that Kovtun's PCS came back to earth somewhat in his SP score.

Last edited: