2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29

Lota

Record Breaker
ISU announced that Coomes and Buckland withdrawn, Buckland suffers of a stomach bug. (same as Joseph Buckland right ?)

That's a shame because I love their FD to Butterflies and Hurricanes...

Oh no... I was actually really looking forward to seeing their FD :no:

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Reed and Rogov are boring. They have a superb music and could easily show so much and theu are actually showing nothing.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
That music cut was just :shocked:. And the costumes looked like a mashup of everything, just like the music.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Yeah that killed me and not in a good way. I thought their SD showed so much promise too :/

Lifts weren't bad. But the band around ice rink had much more emotions - at least it changed its colours as the camera was moving along :p

tulosai

Record Breaker
Really quite like Lukas and Moschini even with his error. Good energy. Music cuts could use a bit of work :laugh:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
What's up with those music cuts today? And I have a similar feeling like about the first team. She has a cute smile, but twizels are going to cost.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hello everyone :)

Back from work, snack made (homemade french fries - yum), sitting area prepared - so let's start!

Now some little wishes - hope everyone step up and give us a great show to watch, hope that Federica and Lukas and Danish couple will hold onto this great positions after short, hope that Sara and Adria will move up somehow and finally get some recognition and justice in PCS <sigh>...

I predict that the final three will be the same after short dance - but not so sure about exact placements. Basically there's everything possible imo. For Elena and Ruslan strangely I think that this is a very good draw - they have already achieved huge things - recognition, great tech basis, great scores, National title, so they have nothing to lose and will go fiercely for this medal.

For Anna and Luca there's a final test about their current standing - wish them all the best, but under Marina they're not so stable and precise like under Igor so we could witness some positive or very unpleasant surprise..

Finally - for Gabriella and Guillaume there's a place to make this final statement about being able to skate 2 solid programs in one competition, about being capable of holding pressure of their placement. In my opinion they have most captivating FD, they just need to make it look that way there, in Sweden.