2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29

viennaskater

Medalist
What's with tonight's audience? During the first dance I hear a baby crying, this last one I heard a dog barking!

Pika

Final Flight
Go Silna/Kurakin ! :cheer: (ok he use to be one of my coaches, I'm not objective haha)

Alba

Record Breaker
I predict that the final three will be the same after short dance - but not so sure about exact placements. Basically there's everything possible imo. For Elena and Ruslan strangely I think that this is a very good draw - they have already achieved huge things - recognition, great tech basis, great scores, National title, so they have nothing to lose and will go fiercely for this medal.

For Anna and Luca there's a final test about their current standing - wish them all the best, but under Marina they're not so stable and precise like under Igor so we could witness some positive or very unpleasant surprise..

Finally - for Gabriella and Guillaume there's a place to make this final statement about being able to skate 2 solid programs in one competition, about being capable of holding pressure of their placement. In my opinion they have most captivating FD, they just need to make it look that way there, in Sweden.

I agree. I think if they all skate their best the podium will be French, Italians, Russians, in this order though. I&Z FD just ins't that good to win the gold. Unless they skate great and others makes mistakes. However, I think a bronze would be great for them.

tulosai

Record Breaker
That dance was my favorite so far, though, yet again, the musical cuts really leave something to be desired...

Lota

Record Breaker
Found it entertaining. Really glad I'm watching this whole thing from the start.