2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
I like the program, but I don't know a lot about Chess, so I can't judge their interpretation of it.

Well, I mean they were barely showing anything - no characters, just skating "dramatically". Still, I don't think it was bad - very good TES - bud the whole program doesn't appeal to me :/

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Someone's gonna HATE next performance. Good luck to M/K :)

Snow63

Record Breaker
We're gonna be witnesses of the crime against Handel's music. Get ready. :drama::sarcasm:

Last edited:

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
All these skaters coming off the ice rink look a bit like guests on a masquarade waltz, don't they? :yes:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually thought that M/Kw ere fantastic! Possibly the most power and passion I've ever seen them skate with!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm back!!!

Just wanted to say that because there were only 10 competing in the Women's Ski Jumping Team competition at the Universiade, Eurosport's coverage was over a LOT earlier than they had allowed for. And, consequently, they were able to put on their Short Dance highlights at 18:00 GMT rather than at 18:30 GMT.

So, I would not be surprised if they joined the Free Dance earlier than the 19:00 GMT they plan to join it at.

I've got the TV on British Eurosport 2, so I'll let you know if it comes on. They're currently showing Stepanova / Bukin's SP.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Snow63

Record Breaker
I actually thought that M/Kw ere fantastic! Possibly the most power and passion I've ever seen them skate with!

I disagree. Their Nationals' FD was terrific. This one was just good.

Meoima

Match Penalty
:think: I don't know why people think I/Z got a bad draw, they skate right before P/C, that would be better for them IMO. Since they don't have to feel pressure of a really good skate before them.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Well, for me some of their steps and turns looked questionable. They probably lost levels on step seqs. But I liked straight line lift more than Nationals version of it, at least there was speed and decent ice coverage.

Edit: I meant M/K.