2015 Europeans Ladies Free Skate, Jan. 31 | Page 49 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Ladies Free Skate, Jan. 31

Globetrotter

Medalist
Anna. I felt sorry for her. I believe she has everything to be the top skater. I think she is more like Carolina type of skater. She seems to need more time to set up her jumps. Two jumps with a hand down seamed that she needed fewer steps to prep her jumps to beautifully execute them. I find her elegant and sloppy at the same time. In some slow sections, her neck, limbs were extended to create a gorgeous line, whereas in stsq she rushed her turns to steps to twizzles to finish in time, but she were out of synch already. I think she knew she was behind the music and her illusion spin was no good. She had to skate with frustration in the middle of the program already. I think she is capable of more and better by doing less. I do hope she finds better choreography that exudes her charm and elegance.

Anna is still just only 16 and going on 17 in April this year. Remember how Caro Kostner was at the same age? She was coltish and all long limbed and everyone could see the potential in that raw diamond. I think it is the same for Anna. Caro K though probably have the better basic skating skills, edge control, speed and outflow but Anna has better jumps and competitive mentality. I can see her as the sort of skater that takes more time to mature and become a lady rather than a girl skater. She certainly has the lines, looks and sultry quality that exudes presence. Caro K is sunny and cheerful elegance while I can picture Anna as the covertly sexy and sultry lady as she matures, sort of like Maria Butyrskaya. Just hope she stays around enuf and not get screwed by the Rus Fed like Butyrskaya.

Tutto

Record Breaker
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer: WELL DONE LIZA!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Still got Joshi to watch, but I couldn't wait to post my congratulations for my Liza!!!

How many competitions this season is it that she has won now???!!!

Congratulations Lisa!!! So well deserved, tears of happiness here
I remembered of you, Carolisa_fan, and felt happy that at least one more person on this island was as happy as I, when the score finally came!!!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
(Third attempt -- posting in correct thread this time... ) ;)

I was looking at my YouTube video analytics page and trying to figure out why my low-quality version of Angelina Kučvaļska's FS was getting slammed with thousands of views almost overnight. I was able to trace it back to finding the video embedded on a Latvian news website, delfi.lv!

http://www.delfi.lv/sports/news/win...eptito-vietu-eiropas-cempionata.d?id=45525020