2015 Four Continents TV and Webstream

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
A massive thank you to everyone! So many different links :bow: :party:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
The Kazsport link works perfectly (at least right now) and doesn't even require Hola! So it's going to show everything live?

Here's Thursday's schedule, showing live coverage of Ice Dance at 8:20 local time (and I believe KAZsport broadcasts out of Astana, so that will be beginning in a couple minutes)... so looks like they should have comprehensive live coverage of today's (Thursday's) events, including the opening ceremony:

http://kazsport.kaztrk.kz/kz/page/213

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
PorcoPlane, this feed is beautiful! Thank you, and go Dennis!

I agree, KAZsport livestream is great! Although, I switched back over to IceNetwork since it's still better quality and more reliable, and I'd rather go commentary-free.

kimi492

Final Flight
Did I just hear the Gerudo valley theme from Zelda? If anyone knows what I'm talking about please let me know lol

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Did I just hear the Gerudo valley theme from Zelda? If anyone knows what I'm talking about please let me know lol

I just asked the better half. . . got as far as Grud. . . before he said "yeah the Zelda one" so yeah i think so.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Thanks a lot!!! I am watching Kazakstan link...apparently they speak Russian (lady) and whatever other language (probably Kazak) the man. Do they speak Russian in Kazakstan?

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I can't believe I can watch online on my macbook without needing to download other software. THANK YOU!:clap::clap::cheer:

HarvieKrumpet

Rinkside
paid for ice network to watch Denis and just found out it did not work even with Hola (I'm in Canada).
and finally, this nice people from the country of my favourite skater Denis Ten saved my life....destiny!!

(the Kazsport is still playing ads, anybody the same?)