2015 Four Continents Free Dance Feb 13 Seoul time | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Free Dance Feb 13 Seoul time

beebee51

On the Ice
Country
United-States
For me, British Eurosport Dance coverage is growing continually weaker. Yes, Nicky Slater was a high level ice dancer, but his knowledge seems to be limited mostly to pattern dances. I'm not impressed with him otherwise. I am still confounded by the commentary team confusing Weaver/Poje with Gilles/Poirier for the duration of W/Ps SD at 4CC. What an embarrassment.

With regard to Doris' question about the Kerrs doing commentary, Sinead filled in for Tanith during the Universal Sports Skate Canada broadcast and I thought she did a fine job. Of course, she speaks with a Scottish accent, but she has excellent diction and certainly is easily understood. She has a pleasant, clear, well-modulated voice and I found her a pleasure to listen to.

slider11

Medalist
I thought I was hearing things when I heard the Brits talk about Weaver and Poje when Gilles and Poirier were skating. Wow...that was embarrassing! I did like Sinead's commentary on Universal! I also really like Ryan Bradley doing men and pairs (haven't seen/heard him do the ladies). He's very knowledgeable and insightful and has a cute boyish lilt to his voice.
For me, British Eurosport Dance coverage is growing continually weaker. Yes, Nicky Slater was a high level ice dancer, but his knowledge seems to be limited mostly to pattern dances. I'm not impressed with him otherwise. I am still confounded by the commentary team confusing Weaver/Poje with Gilles/Poirier for the duration of W/Ps SD at 4CC. What an embarrassment.

With regard to Doris' question about the Kerrs doing commentary, Sinead filled in for Tanith during the Universal Sports Skate Canada broadcast and I thought she did a fine job. Of course, she speaks with a Scottish accent, but she has excellent diction and certainly is easily understood. She has a pleasant, clear, well-modulated voice and I found her a pleasure to listen to.