2015 Four Continents Free Dance Feb 13 Seoul time | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Free Dance Feb 13 Seoul time

bixby

Final Flight
It's not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77L6biixoBs

I love the side detailing but I prefer their B&W costumes. The colors pop more here but the bottom of Madison's dress looks so tattered it's distracting and I don't love the way the top is cut on her. Evan's costume looks better on the ice but I feel like those pants and top neckline are doing him no favors. I think their new costumes draw the focus more to Evan, I find myself looking at him more than Madison in that run through whereas in the B&W costumes it was the other way around and more equal attention paid to both.

WOW! Putting the NEW costume aside, I love the NEW nuances that they incorporated in their FD. Just seeing bits of it without its entirety, now it sings more than nationals and previous competitions. That simple "air-spin" before the series of hops up and down by Madison is really cool.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
IN has started broadcasting. 20 min to go. I really hope they just started letting people into the rink because it looks more empty than yesterday....

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't know if I can stay awake. :yawn: must....not...sleep.....gotta....stay....up.....to....see....what's....going...to....happen (Why is there no emoji for yawning or sleeping here?)

pandatours

On the Ice
IN has started broadcasting. 20 min to go. I really hope they just started letting people into the rink because it looks more empty than yesterday....

Seeing the empty rink was so disheartening, but I loved that it allowed for moments such as the Canadian ice dancers/coaches/Team Skate Canada to be loud and supportive during pairs. Team DSC were so kind to Luba when she did her tryouts with Dylan Moscovitch and I loved seeing/hearing that camaraderie. I wonder if it will be more full for the ladies sp later

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What on Earth am I doing up at 4 o'clock in the morning?! :eek:

Just a wee reminder that the Free Dance is due to start in about 5 minutes.

This website has gathered up all the known streaming links and put them handily on one page:

http://www.ifigureskating.com/isu-four-continents-figure-skating-championships-2015-online-stream/

Of these, here are the links we were using yesterday:

Kazakh Stream
Chinese Stream (TianTian)
Chinese Stream (Azhibo)

The streams we were using yesterday started off brilliant, but deteriorated as the day went on. So, I am going to do the same as yesterday. Start with the Kazakhs, and then move to the Chinese if needed.

And if anybody knows any better streams, PLEASE let us know.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Seeing the empty rink was so disheartening, but I loved that it allowed for moments such as the Canadian ice dancers/coaches/Team Skate Canada to be loud and supportive during pairs. Team DSC were so kind to Luba when she did her tryouts with Dylan Moscovitch and I loved seeing/hearing that camaraderie. I wonder if it will be more full for the ladies sp later

Small crowds can feel more intimate. That's a good way of looking at it.

Here we go

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
WOW! Putting the NEW costume aside, I love the NEW nuances that they incorporated in their FD. Just seeing bits of it without its entirety, now it sings more than nationals and previous competitions. That simple "air-spin" before the series of hops up and down by Madison is really cool.

That looked really good. I think the footwork section was excellent.

However, put me down as "not a fan" of the new costumes. I liked the black better.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I guess more will come in the last groups

it's about 1:30 pm in SK.... and 12:30 pm in Philippines

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Zhang and Wu withdrew for medical reason. Injury? Illness? Whatever, I wish them a speedy recovery.

Hey, what happened to the kpop! Not here for Justine Beiber :mad:

Sabrina

Record Breaker
It starts in half an hour. It is streamed at CBC Sport guess just in Canada... I am zombie like :slink:, as last night I guarded men's skating jumping from Kazakh and Chinese live streams, that started stuttering after 2 groups.

auser

Record Breaker
What on Earth am I doing up at 4 o'clock in the morning?! :eek:

Just a wee reminder that the Free Dance is due to start in about 5 minutes.

This website has gathered up all the known streaming links and put them handily on one page:

http://www.ifigureskating.com/isu-four-continents-figure-skating-championships-2015-online-stream/

Of these, here are the links we were using yesterday:

Kazakh Stream
Chinese Stream (TianTian)
Chinese Stream (Azhibo)

The streams we were using yesterday started off brilliant, but deteriorated as the day went on. So, I am going to do the same as yesterday. Start with the Kazakhs, and then move to the Chinese if needed.

And if anybody knows any better streams, PLEASE let us know.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you CaroLiza_fan. Did the Chinese streams work well for you? Another site mentioned something about them freezing?:popcorn: