2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Well, good on Narumi for hanging on to the throw, but that UR fall is going to cost them... and how have they been a senior team so long and still only attempting a 2Tw?! :disapp:
They look like they could barely even eek out that 2Tw... I don't know when a triple is coming. (Compare, for instance, Marchei/Hotarek's 2Tw--which may be a double, but at least looks airy and easy).

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
That is very sad. Ironically, he was the one who pulled his weight by landing the 3S quite well. But even considering all this, I don't see their actual skating improving much from season to season.

burntBREAD

Medalist
It makes me a bit confused (like the rest of you) that Kihara seems to still have trouble with the twist/lifts/anything really that involves lifting Takahashi after this long still. She's not especially big, either. She has been landing the throws as of late, too! (SBS still not there yet).

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
They look like they could barely even eek out that 2Tw... I don't know when a triple is coming. (Compare, for instance, Marchei/Hotarek's 2Tw--which may be a double, but at least looks airy and easy).

A 2Tw is fine if you've got a sbs 3Z to make up for it!

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Luba and Dylan were the highlight of the first group. I love their program, especially the sassy step sequence.

Girls Generation make you feel the heat...

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Good lord, figure skating is expensive... I looked at Lubov/Dylan's Pursuit page https://www.pursu.it/pursuit/campaign/102 and a day of lessons costs $250! :eek: The problem with the page is that they need smaller rewards at the $25 and $50 level. It's almost impossible to garner money without people who can make quick, affordable donations. ;)

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hey Girls Generation!

I know - this is great!!! :cheer: :party2:

Watching skating AND getting to hear all my favourite KPop groups in between!

And not a sign of that awful Psy! (I hate the way that whenever you mention you like Korean music, people automatically think of him. I HATE PSY!!! :mad: )

What more can you ask for?! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Hahah I have literally never heard these songs before..color me impressed by your kpop knowledge :D

Lol, we're kpop dorks. Bring the Boys Out was actually the song Girls Gen tried to debut in the US on, I think, Letterman. Twitter was very confused because there are nine of them and we don't have pop groups that big in the US

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Trying to figure out why this announcer sometimes mentions the ranking during the scores and sometimes doesn't...