3LoTh - fall, troubles getting up
ChSq
4Li
3STh - difficult entry
5RLi
FCCoSp3p
5ALi - bit rushed?

A fall and some untidy moments, she seems bit disappointed

FS: 54.50+55.26-1.00 = 108.76, 166.67, 2nd (out of 3)

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
If I'm not in Canada how do I access the CBC stream? Would love to listen to commentary I can understand

I tried the CBC link with Hola earlier, just to see if it would work in the UK.

It didn't.

So, I would say it probably won't work elsewhere either.

Sorry

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
Wow, K/OS have really blown me away at Nationals and here. They have come out of nowhere for me. REALLY too bad about that hard fall, other than that the performance was truly lovely.

On a shallow note, she also looks just gorgeous in that costume.

Scovies

Final Flight
Ouch, that was a hard fall. Everything else looked pretty good there, though. I hadn't ever paid much attention before, but there are a lot of interesting transitions in that program. The spread-eagle entry to the death spiral is really cool.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
K/O: Shame about the awful fall. But I thought the program was stronger choreographically in the second half.

If I'm not in Canada how do I access the CBC stream? Would love to listen to commentary I can understand
Try Hola. (Also, there are some free links to the Chinese streams, I think... check the beginning of the thread).

EDIT: Okay, doesn't work with Hola. Try the free streams.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Wow! Some good tunes tonight. EXID's "Every Night" is on.

I really like this program for Kanye/O'Shea. Too bad about the fall,

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Wow, K/OS have really blown me away at Nationals and here. They have come out of nowhere for me. REALLY too bad about that hard fall, other than that the performance was truly lovely.

Yes--I think if they can all manage to stay together, they and D/F could push each other to greater success.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I tried the CBC link with Hola earlier, just to see if it would work in the UK.

It didn't.

So, I would say it probably won't work elsewhere either.

Sorry

CaroLiza_fan

Yup not working in the USA with HOLA either which was kind of surprising. I am quite pleased with the Kazakhstan stream though :)

peg

Medalist
During the first competition, somebody posted that most of the commentary on the KazSport coverage was in Russian, with one of the commentators adding a bit in Kazakh.

But, knowing nothing about the Kazakh language or how it sounds, I can neither confirm nor deny this! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Well, all I know is that I'm understanding much of what the woman is saying, but not the guy :laugh:
If she's not speaking Russian, it's something close. He either has a very strong accent I can't comprehend, or not Russian. But even with Russian commentators on the Russian streams, some I understand much better than others.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I am actually surprised they are behind D/F. For me tonight they were better.

peg

Medalist

I particularly liked some of her lift positions. Too bad about the fall

GF2445

Record Breaker
The first group certainly had a rough time. Hopefully the second group will be stronger.

burntBREAD

Medalist
Yes. Seems a bit Reputation Scoring in play there.

I think K/O's last rushed lift might've lost levels, too. Also, idk how many additional reputation points Denney/Frazier have (compared to Kayne/O'Shea) considering they're a relatively new team on the scene as well - the two teams did score very similarly. :laugh: