2015 Four Continents Men's Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Men's Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time

peg

Medalist
Kazakh stream was freezing for me towards the end of Pairs FD. Switched away from Kazakh stream to try out some others. They worked but were not showing skating, so reloaded Kazakh stream which so far is working well(but it is almost 1 am here so maybe less demand here than in area)

It's almost 2 am here and it keeps freezing. I really should just go to bed.

(And if I repeat it often enough maybe it will actually happen :laugh2:)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
The tiantian stream actually showed 3/4 of his skate without buffering :bow:

My standards are so low this competition... :hopelessness:

Yuhang GUAN .........54.99(28.41+27.58)+107.52(52.60+55.92)=162.51
Julian Zhi Jie YEE ......57.02(31.16+27.86)+100.33(48.47+51.86)=157.35
Se Jong BYUN ..........54.20(27.49+26.71)+100.00(49.30+50.70)=154.20

eta: Idk if I'm really tired, but it looks like there're weird spaces between some of the numbers? But when I go to edit them out there's nothing there :sarcasm:

I am so done with this competition.

Last edited:

GF2445

Record Breaker
Chinese stream- there is a caption on the bottom right hand side that is blockin the segment score. :(

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
It's almost 2 am here and it keeps freezing. I really should just go to bed.

(And if I repeat it often enough maybe it will actually happen :laugh2:)

It's so cute you think you can escape now. No, this purgatory shall keep us till our sins are cleansed

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Kazakh stream was freezing for me towards the end of Pairs FD. Switched away from Kazakh stream to try out some others. They worked but were not showing skating, so reloaded Kazakh stream which so far is working well(but it is almost 1 am here so maybe less demand here than in your area)

Well, it's 9am here, so there probably is more demand in the infrastructure than at 1am.

And anyway, if you saw the wiring for the telephones around our area, you would be amazed that we can get broadband at all! It is definitely well past it's use-by date! (Plus, being partially submerged in water probably doesn't help!)

CaroLiza_fan

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Abzal RAKIMGALIEV (KAZ)

Music: Once Upon a Time in America (soundtrack)

Brown pants and vest, white shirt

3S
3F
3A - fall, maybe <
FCSp
StSq
3A+REP - hand down
3S+1Lo+2S
3Lo+2T
3T+2A+SEQ
2A
ChSt
CoSp3p
CCoSp3p

FS: 56.06+55.50-1.00 = 110.56, 168.10, 1st (out of 4)

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Can someone please tell me what REP means and how it's different from SEQ?:confused:

when you do a triple/quad jump more than once you have to do one of them in combination, if you dont you lose BV cause you cant repeat it

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Can someone please tell me what REP means and how it's different from SEQ?:confused:

When you repeat a quad or triple, it has to be in a combo or sequence. Failing that, the jump will be marked +REP and get 70% base value.

However, it will not fill a combo/seq box, so you can still do three combos in total (unlike before this season).

Alchamei

Record Breaker

REP is when you do the same two jump (like 4T) and neither of them is in combination, the second jump receives only 70% of its BV. SEQ is for ex. 2A-2A, so you do some steps before the second jump. It receives 80% value of the two jumps.